Your packing, horrible. Please improve in the future..

this is a year old thread? lol obviously it's a little too late to ask for a refund or replacement.

if you have an issue with a product you need to go about it differently next time - if you want results.

btw batteries are in fact hard to ship, they require some extra time and ingenuity in getting them packed tightly to avoid damage. my 55ah deka came without any issues, one of the corners had some plastic missing but i could care less considering it was so cheap.

it's a 50lb ******* brick. any sort of packing thats soft wont keep it from moving, if they packed it incorrectly and it came like that'd i'd never open the box, i'd take pictures and take it to the UPS or wherever and tell them I REFUSE this package.

this is a year old thread? lol obviously it's a little too late to ask for a refund or replacement.
if you have an issue with a product you need to go about it differently next time - if you want results.

btw batteries are in fact hard to ship, they require some extra time and ingenuity in getting them packed tightly to avoid damage. my 55ah deka came without any issues, one of the corners had some plastic missing but i could care less considering it was so cheap.

it's a 50lb ******* brick. any sort of packing thats soft wont keep it from moving, if they packed it incorrectly and it came like that'd i'd never open the box, i'd take pictures and take it to the UPS or wherever and tell them I REFUSE this package.
it's a year old... correct, see all the ***** given in here?

I just like to put a damper on fuckups companies do and don't ever solve.. even a year later.

at this point a , " omg we are ******* idiots " will suffice.

( sidenote, i've shipped a total of 12 batteries thus far, triple box/double barrier line wrap, **** could be thrown off a ******* cliff then have 100 more dropped on it. )

further more.. as you see in the pic, the box was already ******* open when it arrived.. had I been here and not working so welfare people ( boomin' apparently ) can sit at home... I wouldn't have accepted it. I was simply showing how it arrived when it got here, they by all means need to contact their shipping company in KY and get some stuff sorted on the handling of their stuff... which would be a good point to this thread eh?... not to please me.. but to say.. hey we have a problem here.. we need to deal with this blatent disregard for our packaged.. even if we package them insufficiently.

i would of taken the package to the mail center and tell them it's not mine or that you refuse it and immediately called the company i purchased it from asking for a proper package to be delivered, or my money back.

i would of taken the package to the mail center and tell them it's not mine or that you refuse it and immediately called the company i purchased it from asking for a proper package to be delivered, or my money back.
I drive an h2 hummer, it's almost an hour drive each way to the closest fedex/ups. I will not waste my gas or time for that ****.. thus uploading when I got home as they have a direct sales person on this site.. however slacking they may be. it's an issue in their company with the people packing and the people shipping after it leaves packing. That is what needed to be dealt with.

Believe me, a big package like that can be secured. I've shipped large, large items and they were safer than Fort Knox. Its just annoying when a company doesn't pack well on an expensive and large item.

Continuing to b!tch about it isn't getting you anywhere.

You drive a H2 Hummer, you can afford to lose out on a few hundred bucks or more.

A-hole^ u drive a hummer so u must have money to waste. Dumbest shlt I've heard.
Is it? Are you saying Hummers are cheap? I don't see very many people driving them. Think about the gas mileage it gets. Then tell me it's still stupid. No matter what, it still costs you money.

A big square on wheels.

Is it? Are you saying Hummers are cheap? I don't see very many people driving them. Think about the gas mileage it gets. Then tell me it's still stupid. No matter what, it still costs you money.
A big square on wheels.
I bet your 97 Tahoe gets same mpg as a H2 suv

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

JL Audio

5,000+ posts
ThugStep
JL Audio
KY
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date