Your packing, horrible. Please improve in the future..

JL Audio
5,000+ posts

ThugStep
KY
3 hc2400s.

came like this today:

20140619_160601_zpsxk9agjnv.jpg

20140619_160607_zpspdblhzus.jpg

20140619_160613_zps2uhegmtv.jpg

20140619_160622_zpsau8dak1t.jpg

two sides in the last picture were like that..

now the batteries are in their own packaging inside these boxes but I have yet to open them.. still though, one box wasn't even taped at all on top.. in the middle, it just had a piece on one side that was folded over and taped to the back of that side all the way across...it was literally open and shipped open.

The second one had a single line of tape across the top and it shows in pics and the bottom was busting out.

the third was exploded from most all sides as shown.

I suggest you improve in the future, that's crappy packing. If the container/item inside is much smaller, either use a smaller box from now on or use some packing that will actually hold it in place.

0 cool ******* points to sonic right now. i'll update once I get time to open the batts and look them over.

correct, but it could just be UPS is ****** around here, they have damaged several things going to me the past few months.. but if packing would have been better on these... i'll open them up when I get out of the shower and fix something to eat.

it's not just UPS's fault! They only used packing noddle's for two of my heavier items! One was a sub box (paid $35 shipped so I didn't mind it was a prefab) the other was a battery as well!

that ***** man. ive ordered subs from them before and was actually please by how great they were packaged. the damage probably came from ups. these guys just throw **** around with no care in the world.

3 hc2400s.
came like this today:

20140619_160601_zpsxk9agjnv.jpg

20140619_160607_zpspdblhzus.jpg

20140619_160613_zps2uhegmtv.jpg

20140619_160622_zpsau8dak1t.jpg

two sides in the last picture were like that..

now the batteries are in their own packaging inside these boxes but I have yet to open them.. still though, one box wasn't even taped at all on top.. in the middle, it just had a piece on one side that was folded over and taped to the back of that side all the way across...it was literally open and shipped open.

The second one had a single line of tape across the top and it shows in pics and the bottom was busting out.

the third was exploded from most all sides as shown.

I suggest you improve in the future, that's crappy packing. If the container/item inside is much smaller, either use a smaller box from now on or use some packing that will actually hold it in place.

0 cool ******* points to sonic right now. i'll update once I get time to open the batts and look them over.
Extremely sorry for this. That is not the level of professional packaging we offer to our customers. Please PM me with your account info so we can help you out.

Extremely sorry for this. That is not the level of professional packaging we offer to our customers. Please PM me with your account info so we can help you out.
Two were overall ok, the one that wasn't even taped at all had the seal on the battery box opened.. already, ups people switching their own batteries? I have yet to open them any further as i've been busy opening my ermagerd 12" that arrived today ( in much better packaging.. and much heavier overall item ).

packing peanuts.. not even filling the box partially is HORRIBLE.

That is all. I will continue to update the thread more probably tomorrow after work when I can take time to inspect the items further and not be in a pissed off mood from it.

Pics of last progress of opening them:

box with the sides blown out:

20140619_181305_zpsy1teyj0a.jpg

box with very little tape and the bottom falling apart:

20140619_181510_zps0vkrlipe.jpg

Box that was just shipped " open " with hardly any tape on any side of it:

20140619_181314_zpsgcpdnoz0.jpg

20140619_181320_zps2heqljmv.jpg

20140619_181328_zpsyzq7wgxb.jpg

item is considered " open " if seal is broken or removed... nice it arrived "open" then and I paid for new.. how does that work?.. /sarcasm.

just aggrevating to get stuff like this when the companies know better. I bought a LOT recently from sonic and this is the first time i've had a complaint.

The boxes had packing peanuts... and sadly.. not near enough at that... but that was it.. nothing else.

i'll pm you info.

I have three.. lol
Have you used the proto's? I thought you just bought those to sell. I was thinking about 1 or 2 EMF 12's. I don't have room for the larger subs you're selling.

---------- Post added at 09:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:31 PM ----------

Have you used the proto's? I thought you just bought those to sell. I was thinking about 1 or 2 EMF 12's. I don't have room for the larger subs you're selling.
EDIT: Do you mean that you already have 3 EMF 12's?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

JL Audio

5,000+ posts
ThugStep
JL Audio
KY
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date