Discount Code for Everyone!

I think one of the reasons why they're so slow w/ shipping orders now is that they all ship out of one location now, which is either in Kansas or Kentucky, can't remember which one. The warehouse out here in Chatsworth closed down along w/ their install bay. Those guys that were always in their Youtube channel I think work strictly for NVX now, which is the house brand for Sonic.
I dunno how you found out that info but def deserves a likes or thanks. Also with NVX....that nobody could figure out who they are. They just all of a sudden popped up out of nowhere and no info about them.

Any idea why that particular location got shut down?

Explains delay for me since they are no longer close.

Its been pretty well known that nvx was their brand. Most of it is just rebadges. But for the price, ive had good luck with it

I ordered some stuff from them late last year or beginning of this year, and I was thinking of sending it back, but when I requested a refund, they advised me that I had to pay for the shipping to return it. I asked CS rep if I could just return it to their warehouse out in Chatsworth since it's only about a 25-30 minute drive from me. That's when they advised that the warehouse in California closed down and all shipments of stock comes out of Kansas or Kentucky, again can't remember which one, just remember it started w/ a "K" lol.

As far as NVX being a part of Sonic, their two main installers from Sonic who were always on their Youtube channel, Sonic is always pushing the NVX brands the most. Plus, I decided to check out the NVX website and I see one of their installers there now and those two installers haven't posted anything on the Sonic Electronix YouTube channel since a year or two now. Plus, when I was in the process of trying to upgrade my wife's old stock stereo system, I wanted to go through Sonic. I emailed them to get a quote but never received anything back.

I think I also read in another forum that one of the owners of Sonic is the founder of their NVX house brand.

Sonic really needs to update their website. It's still showing at least the last time I read it, which was again sometime late last year or beginning of this year that they had two warehouses, one on the west coast and one on the east coast to lower the delivery times for their customers.

Oh and I wish they were still in their original warehouse, which was in Santa Clarita. That was great since it was only about a 5 or so minute drive from my house.

Yeah same here. But from what I've read from the reviews, it seems like ever since they closed the west coast warehouse down, the service went down hill. As far as packaging the items goes, it seems like it's a hit or miss w/ them. I purchased the NVX 6.5" components to replace my old Phoenix Gold speakers in my vehicle, and the packaging was top notch. When I purchased the NVX 8" loaded sub for my wife's Sequoia from Sonic, the packaging was lacking. It wasn't as bad as what I've read from other reviews, but compared to how they packaged my speakers, the packaging this time around was sorely lacking IMO.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

67Stang

67Stang
Middle Georgia
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
drei4runner