Discount Code for Everyone!

Hey guys, if you use the code:MarkG, you will receive 5% off of your entire order. They have phenomenal customer service and a broad selection.
No they don't. Terrible customer service and don't have 1/10th of what they advertise in stock. I'd pay 5% more to avoid them.

No they don't. Terrible customer service and don't have 1/10th of what they advertise in stock. I'd pay 5% more to avoid them.
Uh, yeah they do. They got tons of stuff f/s. Bought from them many times n/p and also returned an item once n/p because it didn't fit.

However, I'm starting to read that people are having issues with them lately. What gives?

Uh, yeah they do. They got tons of stuff f/s. Bought from them many times n/p and also returned an item once n/p because it didn't fit.
However, I'm starting to read that people are having issues with them lately. What gives?
I'm talking about real personal experiences. I'm not pulling that out of my ass.

And they didn't have the common courteousy to email you or call letting you know that the amp you wanted was out of stock or even say on their website?

Wonder what's going on with them lately...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

67Stang

67Stang
Middle Georgia
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
drei4runner