03 Cobra mustang build

So, what DID it run? Id love to see a dyno pull with 650hp at the wheels, and street driven.. We are talking like a 750hp motor in a DD?
Nice build, like the box and overall trunk look. Cant wait to see it all tied in together with the amp rack and stuff
If I read correctly, he mentioned a new supercharger (which was "smaller") as well as some other upgrades...

Which don't add up to anywhere NEAR 650 RWHP.

For that kind of number on a stock block 4.6, you're talking at the very least a heavy nitrous system, along with fire ringed pistons, low comp pistons, bored valves/heads, and a serious intercooler.

You might get it at the flywheel, but for RW you'll need race fuel. It's not gonna happen, but trust me, you will not notice the difference between a theoretical 650 and 500-550 RWHP in a daily driver. Even at the track, that is gonna be tenths with the same driver in similar cars.

And before the interrogation starts, I own an 03 Cobra with similar mods, as well as an 05 GT with similar mods. And no, I will not post photos as the cars are very unique and noticiable to thieves, ect.

And yes, I worked for only portions of the two. Wealthy family. Not my fault, but I wouldn't have it any other way.

I really dont know, and dont care if it will put out that much, all i know is that is a hella fast car and its getting a really nice sq system....

the box got some body filler today, still needs to be heavily sanded...

IMG_0900.jpg

IMG_0902.jpg

nothing against you or your work, but the owner made it clear how fast his ride is and how much power it will have. I spend A LOT of time around some pretty high HP rides, and getting 750 at the crank of a DD isnt all that feasible. Not to say it hasnt been done, but it makes for a pretty hairy ride. I dont claim HP numbers on my truck for that reason.. Someone will always call you out on it.

and thats a lot of bondo!! I feel sorry for you! I hate sanding that crap!

I had my 9515G sorta like this it used the tire well but took up the whole trunk. I dont think this will be as loud as mine but i cracked all around my spolier bad so it rattles sometimes when im driving...I hope you did not put any fat mat up in the trunk lid or anywhere thats not the floor or sides because i had it in my 98 mustang double layered and had it professional installed and it fell down in a day from the heat. It does a good job on floor and sides but not trunk lids or rear decks. But looks real good

Im posting this from my phone sorry for not answering some questions individually.

The car runs 11.50's all day on drag radials as i said its 500 506 at the rear wheels with the mods it has. The ported stock blower puts out 16lbs. With a whipple and some fuel upgrades it should be in the 600's easy with a lower tune even. Look on the net these cars put out big numbers with stock cams and ports.

Zip not really trying to be rude but i dont think you have a clue of what you are talking about i have over 20 grand in my car without the sterio. Also lol at the last paragraph that made a room full of drunks roll on the floor. you must be a youngster

Lookin good nick!

Im posting this from my phone sorry for not answering some questions individually.
The car runs 11.50's all day on drag radials as i said its 500 506 at the rear wheels with the mods it has. The ported stock blower puts out 16lbs. With a whipple and some fuel upgrades it should be in the 600's easy with a lower tune even. Look on the net these cars put out big numbers with stock cams and ports.

Zip not really trying to be rude but i dont think you have a clue of what you are talking about i have over 20 grand in my car without the sterio. Also lol at the last paragraph that made a room full of drunks roll on the floor. you must be a youngster

Lookin good nick!
Truth... the romeo series motor in the SVT cobra's are BULLETPROOF! Go to the Kenne Bell supercharger website. Their top of the line supercharger when swapped out on the cobra supports 700HP...at the wheels. Here's the real kicker. That's with no internal modification. No heads... cams... pistons... etc. Only a free breathing intake, exhaust, and fuel pump + tune to feed the beast. Those motors will make BIG power with very little modifications. Getting into the mid 400's is as easy as I/H/E + a tune and a cheap supercharger pully swap. 650 rwhp is a very realistic goal and I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if he gets it, that is a GREAT platform to work with. Can't wait to see the rest of the audio put in to match //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

I turning th maro into a street beast aswhile going with a sts rear mount kit and have not decided boost yet goal will be in 700+ build new tranny and 383 with forged bottom end but wntbe my dd when i done lol

You could always blank out the license plate //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif
The car itself is unique... not the license plate //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

I had my 9515G sorta like this it used the tire well but took up the whole trunk. I dont think this will be as loud as mine but i cracked all around my spolier bad so it rattles sometimes when im driving...I hope you did not put any fat mat up in the trunk lid or anywhere thats not the floor or sides because i had it in my 98 mustang double layered and had it professional installed and it fell down in a day from the heat. It does a good job on floor and sides but not trunk lids or rear decks. But looks real good
I filled the trunk lid with "great stuff" foam so I dont think I have to worry about that flexing or resonating, and yeah I'm aware that the mat doesnt have good look when it comes to sticking it on the bottom of things.

The car itself is unique... not the license plate //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif
Yea thats why i don't post pics of my Lambo or my Bentley online man. I don't want people flying across the country seaching every house in MIchigan trying to steal my whips.

Yea thats why i don't post pics of my Lambo or my Bentley online man. I don't want people flying across the country seaching every house in MIchigan trying to steal my whips.
Thank you. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

I feel yah, i never even take pictures of my phantom, but ill post pics of the bentley thats just a dd.

aaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha I see what you did there!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.