Integra wall 4 sundown 12's

jmkanek
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Wise, VA
been working on building a wall in my 95 integra, got alot done the past 2 days, got the subs in and all wired up, didnt get many pictures but did get a few, going in the wall is 4 sundown audio sa 12's on a sundown saz 3500d, and mids/high amp sundown 50.4, will get started on the amp rack and battery location tomorrow. heres a few pics of what ive got done so far.

pic of the back of the box.

now on to the face

will get some more pics up tomorrow of amp rack

cool, looks good
Should be loud and low //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
thanks im hoping it will get me past the 150db mark //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Dude you totally painted your carpet.... I'd paint my carpet too if i could have a wall....
tits
yea, lmao i totally got some overspray on it hopefully it come off if not it b aight //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

will def get some vids up when i get everything finished, and yea its gonna chug it down a good bit from the weight, lol got it squated down a good bit in the back also

will def get some vids up when i get everything finished, and yea its gonna chug it down a good bit from the weight, lol got it squated down a good bit in the back also
haha yeah I took my box out and battery and drove around. My car is ALOT faster without the extra 200+lbs

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.