03 Cobra mustang build

IMG_0904.jpg

IMG_0906.jpg

IMG_0907.jpg

IMG_0908.jpg

Nice....but isnt gettin that bondo completely smooth a PIA!...im working on door panels with molded pods now and have spent COUNTLESS days sanding..still have tons left...but im gonne by painting them gloss black so they have to be perfectly smooth.

Clean build man! Those 03-04 cobras r monsters with forged internals stock u can boost or have a nice shot on it and have no problems! They make crazy power jus with a pulley swap intake n exhaust!

My car still faster! Hehe

Nice....but isnt gettin that bondo completely smooth a PIA!...im working on door panels with molded pods now and have spent COUNTLESS days sanding..still have tons left...but im gonne by painting them gloss black so they have to be perfectly smooth.
thats exactly why I'm wrapping it, it saves me a ton of time with having to do the fine sanding like you would have if it was being painted.

thats exactly why I'm wrapping it, it saves me a ton of time with having to do the fine sanding like you would have if it was being painted.
yea..i thought about wrapping but i think it would look weird to have a whole door panel wrapped in something...i just wish i could do this sanding in cooler weather...its humid and hot as hell where im at.

Clean build man! Those 03-04 cobras r monsters with forged internals stock u can boost or have a nice shot on it and have no problems! They make crazy power jus with a pulley swap intake n exhaust!
My car still faster! Hehe
I will never put nitrous on any car i own ever.

what do you have done to your car?

got the suede in today, going to start wrapping the box and amp rack tomorrow //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

IMG_0909.jpg

I got a good amount of work done today, but im still gunna be working all night....might be able to get it done by tomorrow but im not betting on it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.