03 Cobra mustang build

whoops I totally lost track of time,

Its all ready to go to get some resin, I just spot fitted it to see how it looks

IMG_0891.jpg

IMG_0892.jpg

IMG_0893.jpg

So your not doing anything with the spare tire hole?

Looking good though, cant wait to see the finished product //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

So your not doing anything with the spare tire hole?
Looking good though, cant wait to see the finished product //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
I am, Im just cutting out the bottom after I have the fiberglassing done

he said he gotta get resin so maybe hes gonna cut the hole of the spair tire area out of that base peice and resin up the bottom and connect?.. has to be this cuz that thing doesnt look near 2 cubes

Here's kinda a small update, I've mostly been just putting layers of resin on the box and I'm waiting for the 2nd battery to get here also.

I managed to find some suede that's an almost perfect match to the seats, but it was special order so I'm waiting on that also //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

Here's some pics of the box being fiberglassed .

IMG_0894.jpg

I'm also dying the stock gray panels in the trunk to a black, the pics shown are from the first coat so they're very uneven.

They turned out very well, I just didn't take pics of them yet.

I need to take pics of them tomorrow

IMG_0896.jpg

and I'm also painting the spiders on the grills

IMG_0899.jpg

looks like a very good build...how you like that fatmat..??
For the price your really cant beat it, I mean I know there's better deadeners out there, but I've never had a problem with fatmat and it helped a bunch with stopping the panels from resonating.

what is the difference between the 4.6 and the cobra? anything?
the cobra is the 4.6 with added parts like supercharger and such. It also has a different suspension, bumper, and the interior has better seats.

Thanks
I'm not really worried about eta's anymore. Only thing i'm gunna do is put a smaller Whipple on it and tune it to around 650rwhp. The entire enclosure in the trunk with the amps and speakers should be less then 150 pounds i imagine so it shouldn't be to bad. Considering Nick took out the spare, jacks, amp rack ect. it will even out somewhat.
So, what DID it run? Id love to see a dyno pull with 650hp at the wheels, and street driven.. We are talking like a 750hp motor in a DD?

Nice build, like the box and overall trunk look. Cant wait to see it all tied in together with the amp rack and stuff

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.