03 Cobra mustang build

trying to get this done by tomorrow night, I'll know by how much more I get done tonight.

havent really had time to take pics,

but this is where the 5x7 was moved to.. thats a spot fit thats why it's so messy

IMG_0910.jpg

more to come

Clean build man! Those 03-04 cobras r monsters with forged internals stock u can boost or have a nice shot on it and have no problems! They make crazy power jus with a pulley swap intake n exhaust!
My car still faster! Hehe
Way to repeat almost word for word what I said about those cars //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

Also... nitrous is for fair-weather car enthusiasts. If you have to fill something up other than the gas tank to get your car to go, then you're not fast :p

Way to repeat almost word for word what I said about those cars //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif
Also... nitrous is for fair-weather car enthusiasts. If you have to fill something up other than the gas tank to get your car to go, then you're not fast :p
If i put a nitrous kit on my car i would run like a 10.60-50 with me driving. We go to street races and all i see is cars with a 150 shots. Whatever i guess if you pay the payments do what you do. When they turn the bottle off they get handled, it is what it is, i don't want a track car..

I just watched a video of a guy with less boost then i have and a auto switch out tranny solid rear with a 4.10 and a 100 shot run a 10.09 that is just retarded fast. This has to be the fastest eaton mustang in the world. You can tell it's a track car though with slicks and what not. This car has less or about the same hp then my car it's just built to run eta's.

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/Jakes-03-Cobra-goes_187649.htm#commentTop

Yea u do a sra swap and slicks n skinnies on it you can call it a day.

Nitrous isn't for everyone, just like a root type blower, or a set of twins or just a single turbo might not be.

I made my decision to go with nitrous. Because that's what I wanted. I could of did a magna 122 or aps tt or custom 91mm single. My wallet was open and this is the way I decided to go!

People get to see my tail lights very often jus motor. And then I get the privilage of tellin them its jus a bolt on car and pop my hood and watch them scratch their head and say no possible way!

But those terminators r sick and dosnt take a lot to get to into 10's

Yea u do a sra swap and slicks n skinnies on it you can call it a day.
Nitrous isn't for everyone' date=' just like a root type blower, or a set of twins or just a single turbo might not be.

I made my decision to go with nitrous. Because that's what I wanted. I could of did a magna 122 or aps tt or [b']custom 91mm single[/b]. My wallet was open and this is the way I decided to go!

People get to see my tail lights very often jus motor. And then I get the privilage of tellin them its jus a bolt on car and pop my hood and watch them scratch their head and say no possible way!

But those terminators r sick and dosnt take a lot to get to into 10's
Nomnomnomnom. Single turbo setups on v-8's are just plain sick. Nothin cooler than having the piping wrap around the engine and having a turbo the size of a basketball sitting where all the power-driven components used to be //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

Do you guys watch Powerblock TV on spike much? Did you watch the single turbo 5.0 mustang build-up? BIG ass turbo. Granted the motor was built from the group up for turbo (low comp pistons, forged crank, turbo cam) but it was still a pretty impressive setup. They made their 1k goal on race gas and still made a modest 900 and some change on daily driven pump gas. I just thought it was cool to take the shorty headers, and turn them around backwards //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif I'll see if I can find a link or something. Sorry to threadjack, this car talk probably belongs in OT //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

Well it was a really long night,only got an hour of sleep, and its gunna be a long day as well,

Got some things wrapped, they look pretty good but VERY time consuming

After I realized how thin that suede I have is, I put a layer of felt on before wrapping to give it a little cushion.

I also ran into a problem when i started to try and wrap the box, and the only solution is to make a seam and sew, so I have to wait my sister to do that for me //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

IMG_0925.jpg

IMG_0926.jpg

IMG_0927.jpg

IMG_0931.jpg

IMG_0932.jpg

IMG_0933.jpg

I'm wrapping the amp rack right now

I know you could wrap that in vinyl with no seams. Never tried working with suede before... Im guessing it doesnt stretch at all?

Looks good though.

By the way, since felt is pretty thin as well, wrapping it in carpet first is great for giving a little padding. Wrapped my doors in carpet before we did the vinyl. Was a ***** to get the vinyl over the whole door with no wrinkles, creases, or seams, but we got it (took 2 guys holding the door and another 2 pulling and stretching).

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.