03 Cobra mustang build

i had baffles like that made out of mdf and they swelled and cracked leaving my speaker hanging!! Then i bought some plastic ones.

May not happen to yours im just saying

Well I just got the Cobra back so I should be able to complete this biatch

I fiberglassed and wrapped the tweeter pods so those are now good to go

IMG_0878.jpg

Then I started on the amp rack, I still need to put in the back support for it.

IMG_0879.jpg

IMG_0880.jpg

IMG_0881.jpg

IMG_0882.jpg

IMG_0886.jpg

Tomorrow I'm probably going to start the sub box, which I'm kinda not looking forward to but it should be interesting.

Coming along nice. Little advice: put a piece if deadener under the little springs on the trunklid. Put it on the body right where the springs touch when the trunk is closed. They rattle a lot...

Coming along nice. Little advice: put a piece if deadener under the little springs on the trunklid. Put it on the body right where the springs touch when the trunk is closed. They rattle a lot...
hmm ill try to do that but make it so it doesnt stand out too much

Here's more pics, started to make the top box the enclosure today

Still have more work to do, the top is going to be fiberglass from the baffle to the edge of the board, then I'm cutting out the bottom of that board after that and bottom of the enclosure will sink into the spare well (haven't made that part yet.

IMG_0887-1.jpg

IMG_0888.jpg

IMG_0889.jpg

much more to come

If your wondering why I have the baffle up 3'' from the rest and I'm going through the hassle of fiberglassing its because there isn't enough airspace in the spare well... once its done it should have around 2cu sealed

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.