What Sub Should I go with?

A box doesn’t do a lot with no subs in it... but if you can find one that does then send me the link lol
2PZwR6d

A box doesn’t do a lot with no subs in it... but if you can find one that does then send me the link lol
You’re right. However, if you buy another sub and put it in the same box your expectations will be crushed thinking there’s going to be a significant difference. The point being made is simply that the box will be key for better output even with the same sub you had. 👍🏼

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Do you know what the box/port tuning is? And what is the db/octave slop on the crossovers being used? Setting the amp crossovers as open as...
Have you check to see if the prefab would fit...
It's fine to mount to the box. A lot of show car SPL setups have amps or other electronics mounted directly to the wood frame of the box or on an...
Not sure on your level of knowledge here. You can wire your sub up 2 different ways, resulting in 2 different resistance (ohm) values. Your amp...
Using a Y RCA to split signal from amp to amp to give both amps the signal they need from the HU and subs in different /separate enclosures tuned...

About this thread

Jason Taylor

CarAudio.com Newbie
Jason Taylor
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
youdoofus