The do's and dont''s of my first wall....it seems like something isn't right....

You know I've been thinking the past few hours.....I am going to sell them and just get one 18 that can take 4k or 5k.....I think that would be the easiest. And your right hispls I can't resist because I've never had this much power so I want to be able to use it.

Why not two beefy 15s? And bro if you do two up port back they will get down on your power. Just remember gain isn't volume knob. Use what you got. Or keep the two 18s and sell the 8k amd one 18 and get a good 5k to help you keep from cooking them or two cab 1600s strapped 400$ and win. At that point I'll help you design a box for free. I'm not stang or buck but I got a pretty good grasp on building boxes. I'd even be willing to build it and ship if you cover materials and shipping. Just a offer. And if your not doing 150 on those two and a 4-5k I'd be surprised. And don't mind you know who. Sells himself yet never seen a build log or videos he hasn't stole off line and claimed was his. And in the one if your

Walked behind your seats I'd hope you were doing 150s at the headrest. Real guys meter sealed on the dash or in the kick. Not 8" from the wall on the headrest. Furgy fawk the trolls. Pm me of you wanna do two and I'll personly help you so these guys are not

Trolling you. Pm me a number to text and I'll help however needed. No where near these guys but I know a lil something something. I think you need someone to vent too and text and I'm more than willing to listen and help.

did you not see the word temporary in the same sentence? And it was just a thought. I don't really have anywhere to put them....and I said nothing about a rear deck considering I have an suv. And no it wasn't for a fuccking reaction/attention. So your saying it's not right to put 6 6.5" speakers in each door? Or 4 tweeters on each pillar. That's wrong huh? Or two 10's in each door. who gives a fuckk what size speakers you put where in your car, regardless they all produce sound. And I'm talking about speakers not subs

So buick and dark immitis you guy's have always known how to do car audio right? Even when you were 8 years old huh? You just knew everything right? Didn't need no help from anyone ever? Fuckk off. Not everyone is a prissy canadian who has the mind set that they're god because it's taken them 2 years to make a perfect box for one 15". There's alot that I don't know, but I'm willing to put forth the effort to try and learn and attempt to make something of it.
Well...I spent about 10 months building my box, another little while on building door panels from scratch, and am just finishing my 8" fiberglass kicks...so yup, it takes time when you're in the mindset of doing things properly. And no I don't know it all, but indeed I do more research than watching youtube vids. And I'm very proud to be Canadian, quite a bit less drama going on here...

Also I built a 350, and have my electrical done to the extreme...so that takes more time and $. When I'm done I'm done, and it's done right. You're starting over...so where you at?

hes still not doing mid 150s after your suggestions. humm
Your still not doing 150s after allllllllll your suggestions... god your dumb

---------- Post added at 11:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:55 PM ----------

ye when you have no job and **** at building a loud system you gotta pay.. lol
I have a job. The more you talk the less it proves you know.

Darwinism at its finest. I'm a huge believer in removing safety labels and letting natural selection work it's self out. Like for real. If you need a sign saying warning do not stick your hand under the chop saw you deserve to lose a finger.
lol omg...I'm seeing more and more safety lables/signs getting put up everywhere from machinery to small things. I worked for http://www.genieindustries.com for 7 years and before the layoffs happened, 2008-2009 ish, I had heard about someone disabling the door interlock from a CNC machine so that he could clear the chips away while the machine was in motion/running. Needless to say he got hurt badly....makes me wanna smack him and ask what were you thinking??!! What did you think was gonna happen? Did you think nothing was gonn happen? It's a machine!! It doesn't care about humans. You have to respect it at all times. Pretty sure he got let go...as it was a huge issue that got brought up. At the time, I was working in the CNC lathe turning center in another building and the managers/maintenance personell were going around to make sure ALL door interlocks were functioning properly and weren't tampered with.

lol omg...I'm seeing more and more safety lables/signs getting put up everywhere from machinery to small things. I worked for http://www.genieindustries.com for 7 years and before the layoffs happened, 2008-2009 ish, I had heard about someone disabling the door interlock from a CNC machine so that he could clear the chips away while the machine was in motion/running. Needless to say he got hurt badly....makes me wanna smack him and ask what were you thinking??!! What did you think was gonna happen? Did you think nothing was gonn happen? It's a machine!! It doesn't care about humans. You have to respect it at all times. Pretty sure he got let go...as it was a huge issue that got brought up. At the time, I was working in the CNC lathe turning center in another building and the managers/maintenance personell were going around to make sure ALL door interlocks were functioning properly and weren't tampered with.
I have my door sensor bypassed and clear chips and such while the machine is running lol especially during threading.

Sent from my Z970 using Tapatalk

I have my door sensor bypassed and clear chips and such while the machine is running lol especially during threading.

Sent from my Z970 using Tapatalk
Your crazy!! But you don't work for anyone but yourself so that's ok. Working for a company is a tottaly diff story tho.

Your still not doing 150s after allllllllll your suggestions... god your dumb 

---------- Post added at 11:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:55 PM ----------

I have a job. The more you talk the less it proves you know.
I was doind 150s before you was into this ****.

Single 9515 d walled with 2500 was good for mid 150s.

Wait till i get new woofers. You going to make up some of the kind of excuse and trying to say I'm full of **** but I'm going to smoke your *** by a long shot I'll break 160 with 8k and 4 18s with ease

This S!hts getting old. Nate is 100% a stand up guy and if it wasn't for him I'd be rocking kicker thinking I was loud. Dude answers any question for me no matter how dumb or relative. And yes mate works. And yes altimate built his wall but why hate? If dude has the funds why the f not? I'd pay altimate to do my truck any day of the week. And before he worked name one guy that would say no I don't wanna be a stay at home dad. Fuuuuck this is stupid. How about you show us on real build you didn't steal off YouTube and gtfo with 150db at the headrest with a wall right behind it. That's like saying I do 155 in the port. Chill on the pills and alcohol. Shouldn't you be working for the 100k plus a year instead of trolling some guy that's going through something I wish on no person ever and doing everything in the world to give his son the world? Fukin lame @ss wanna be gangster....I lived down there in Louisiana and your all the same(80% of you all anyways) pop in a old as lil Wayne or master p sound track then think oh I listen to rap I'm a gangster. Tie some fukin cinder blocks to your feet and go for a nice swim. Also your audio company is a fukin joke. The only stuff on there is the same Ali baba cookie cutter bullshiit you made for your self and didn't like now trying to sell to the public. I have a real job to do so going to get back to work but fuuuck sake man. Not one person here respects you so please do remember cut up not across because then your wasting our tax dollars at the hospital when they save your lame @ss........I'm out.

I was doind 150s before you was into this ****.Single 9515 d walled with 2500 was good for mid 150s.

Wait till i get new woofers. You going to make up some of the kind of excuse and trying to say I'm full of **** but I'm going to smoke your *** by a long shot I'll break 160 with 8k and 4 18s with ease
Your "new woofers" isn't anything special off the Alibaba shelf, many speakers come off of.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.