build advice

Participant count
  • Participant list
No need. Trust me, but thank you!
See, this is what I was talking about. You do know the extent of my experience. You merely dismiss it, hoping your experience could bridge that gap. This statement is where you go wrong is all. You assume far to much for you position.

I'm not going to debate T/S specs. If you know half what you say you do, then you know the real reason in why they become far more faulty for subwoofers in mobile audio. As for the rest of the product the T/S are about as accurate as you can get(with in the limits of math/physics with out actually having them in the application). No reason to get into that discussion as we both "should" know the truth on this one.

See, this is what I was talking about. You do know the extent of my experience. You merely dismiss it, hoping your experience could bridge that gap. This statement is where you go wrong is all. You assume far to much for you position.
I do not know the extent of your experience. I do not dismiss it either. There is just no need to give me any information about acoustics more than what I already understand. I do appreciate it, though. If you tell me things about audio you have experienced, I will discuss it with you, without question, but to say that you can help me extend my knowledge further, is where you believe I do not understand it as well.

---------- Post added at 10:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:42 AM ----------

I'm not going to debate T/S specs. If you know half what you say you do, then you know the real reason in why they become far more faulty for subwoofers in mobile audio. As for the rest of the product the T/S are about as accurate as you can get. No reason to get into that discussion as we both "should" know the truth on this one.
I completely agree. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif Case closed, lol. Like I said, we are going to go back and forth, lol.

---------- Post added at 10:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:42 AM ----------

I like you Pro, you seem like a good person to have a beer with, lol.

Come to USACi finals, would glad to sit back and drink a beer. It is a fun/interesting time for most lol.
Man, that would be amazing. With working 6 days a week and running the business, along with two children, Gonna be tough though. Gotta admit. But someone mentioned a NESPL or one of those going on in MA this saturday also. Wish I could get more involved than just designing and watching the magic happen. Maybe one day I can get back out there. **** military took me away. But you never know. That would be nice someday.

i gotta head out for now though. Gotta eat and get the kid from summer camp. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif Man it was nice to debate with you. I think we have a good understanding of each other now. Sometimes, that's what it takes. If the OP gets this, I hope we were able to help you as well. Later guys! have a great weekend!

I love Barbecue!! But I could never judge it. I have some many particulars that I like, in what I taste, aslso in what I hear. Being an absolute neutral judge is something I could never be. I would always try to pick out what I like the best, even though it's only one ingredient in the recipe (same as BBQ as in Car Audio). I guess in order to get the best representation of the actual winner, you would need as many judges as possible. Then plot the results on a graph and the top of the curve would be the winner. That would be no fun though. The weirdest thing happened, after all the contests and different vehicles I heard, my tastes changed dramatically. Another reason i could never be a judge!!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.