Silverado DDZ build

Yeah, that looks cool. I do like having my amp up front though. I have a soft top cover and my tailgate doesn't lock. Would be really easy to steal //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

Yeah, that looks cool. I do like having my amp up front though. I have a soft top cover and my tailgate doesn't lock. Would be really easy to steal //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif
Buy hard top with locks //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Sent from my draconis using Tapatalk

Buy hard top with locks //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
I haz noooooooo more money until next Friday.

Also, 18" re-cones are my top priority right now.

I like where the amp is at. If it breaks, I'll get a new one later and mount it differently

I haz noooooooo more money until next Friday.
Also, 18" re-cones are my top priority right now.

I like where the amp is at. If it breaks, I'll get a new one later and mount it differently
When i had planned to continue with the 4 18's i had the idea to put batteries where my center console was then put another layer for my amp and put hinges so i could just move the amp layer to get to the batteries.

Anyway you dont wanna custom console [emoji14].. Im going to stop posting here as i want to see the rest.

I started a new site.. I want to get a user build log section going for the few who are willing to show in depth installs so if your interested let me know so you will have a more uninterrupted page to work with.

When i had planned to continue with the 4 18's i had the idea to put batteries where my center console was then put another layer for my amp and put hinges so i could just move the amp layer to get to the batteries.
Anyway you dont wanna custom console [emoji14].. Im going to stop posting here as i want to see the rest.

I started a new site.. I want to get a user build log section going for the few who are willing to show in depth installs so if your interested let me know so you will have a more uninterrupted page to work with.

I actually considered doing that same thing for a center console. My mom wouldn't let me.

She said after June 1st next year, I can do whatever I want though.

Yes, I am interested in the other site and an uninterrupted build log. I don't mind positive or neutral comments. Just don't like haterz

Seeing you make progress so fast gives me motivation to go out and finish wiring my car.Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
I literally just did the same thing, saw all these posts so rapidly. I was like, **** the missouri humidity, I'm working on my rig. Had RCA's ran over the carpet for awhile because I was too lazy to run under the carpet (also afraid to break the cheap plastic paneling that goes over the carpet, and holds it in place) Put on new battery terminals, put the fuse closer down the line to the battery (had it fused about 6 inches from the amp using a fused distro block in the cargo area where the subs are also. didn't have any inline fuse holders and couldnt mount the distro block to the battery)

Sorry I threadjacked lol

I literally just did the same thing, saw all these posts so rapidly. I was like, **** the missouri humidity, I'm working on my rig. Had RCA's ran over the carpet for awhile because I was too lazy to run under the carpet (also afraid to break the cheap plastic paneling that goes over the carpet, and holds it in place) Put on new battery terminals, put the fuse closer down the line to the battery (had it fused about 6 inches from the amp using a fused distro block in the cargo area where the subs are also. didn't have any inline fuse holders and couldnt mount the distro block to the battery)
Sorry I threadjacked lol
You're fine

For being 17 years old you are doing killer work man.Lookin good.
Thanks man, I appreciate the kind words

Is yours hot? The fans are not obstructed.
Also, it's up front so I just have to touch it to monitor how hot it is
I just mean if the back of your arm touches it. My buddies 20k got pretty hot but not more than any other amp and never enough to turn on all 4 fans.

A rather casual attitude about a 2500$ amp,
$1,200 now. Although I did trade my DD M4a and Banda 7k for it, which were worth about $2k total //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.