Silverado DDZ build

its getting there.and ya rap the wiring going into the cab.

dont need any fires.

and like the amp rack..
It's going through the plastic vents in the cab. There is at least one inch of plastic all the way around the wires. The only part I'm going to wrap is where the positive wire comes up through the bed's drain hole. I don't care about the ground wire. Nothing would happen if it did touch metal, and I'd have to cut the existing holes much larger to fit wrapping for it

Actually I don't mean it sarcastically.I always tell my wife how nice it would be to still be able to live at home with my mom and not have to pay for a house.

I joke with my friend about it too, he's 26 and still living with his mom and doesn't pay rent.
Ok, I guess I took it the wrong way

It's going through the plastic vents in the cab. There is at least one inch of plastic all the way around the wires. The only part I'm going to wrap is where the positive wire comes up through the bed's drain hole. I don't care about the ground wire. Nothing would happen if it did touch metal, and I'd have to cut the existing holes much larger to fit wrapping for it

Ok, I guess I took it the wrong way
Nice pics, giving me ideas here :eek:.

Only problem i do see is that amp possibly looks like it will be in a place where it will vibrate alot.

Sent from my draconis using Tapatalk

Nice pics, giving me ideas here :eek:.
Only problem i do see is that amp possibly looks like it will be in a place where it will vibrate alot.

Amp is pressed up against leather on my center console. It's on a rack, so I don't have to mount it to the enclosure

you're too defensive, you need to realize that when people offer hints and advice it's not to make you look like a dumbass it's genuinely to help out.

obviously this is a different situation but they teach pilots to never get a hazardous attitude that causes you to ignore what others have to say because you don't know how important that one piece of information may be.

you're a dick adulbrich but you'll get there

not to say i don't respect you or your work, because i do respect you for it. i'm not much older than you so i've been dealt the same stupid bullshit from people thinking we're too young to have the knowledge to do things on this level, when in fact we learn more in a month than most people do in 10 years

and ill end my feels there

i_hug_that_feel.png

We've already had the conversation about the fuses, and i specifically stated that I did not care what other people said about stacking fuses.

If it was a bad Idea, Ampere would have used a 90 amp fuse instead of three 30 amp fuses in my 125.4.

Yes, I am being a dick.

Thanks

then stack them mothefucker. you're not the average dumbass that comes through here so you'll be fine. it's more of an issue for people (noobs mostly) who think they can stack a 20 amp and 50 amp fuse

I will stack them, because you are the average dumbass that comes through here
lol i dont feel like proving you wrong again //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/suicide.gif.a649d21efc0d1fd4890a6428166586c1.gif too much work for no reward, give me a blowie and ill consider spreading my "knowledge" if you know what i mean

lol i dont feel like proving you wrong again //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/suicide.gif.a649d21efc0d1fd4890a6428166586c1.gif too much work for no reward, give me a blowie and ill consider spreading my "knowledge" if you know what i mean
Nobody asked you to comment here. You've never proved me wrong about anything //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

Go spread your BS somewhere else, and stop clogging up my build log.

If you ever make a build log of your budget setup, I'll be sure to shit on it //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

Nobody asked you to comment here. You've never proved me wrong about anything //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif
Go spread your BS somewhere else, and stop clogging up my build log.

If you ever make a build log of your budget setup, I'll be sure to shit on it //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif
whatever you say //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif your age is showing

whatever you say //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif your age is showing
Maybe you can't read.

I'll try one more time.

I don't give a fuck about what you have to say. You really don't have any knowledge to share.

GFY, k?

K
He just didn't get that wanted him to shut up. So tired of his two cents on things

EDIT: It would be cool if we had an uninterrupted build log section like SMD has.

I know if I made a new thread that specified "uninterrupted", I'd still have some idiots comment on it

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.