Silverado DDZ build

He just didn't get that wanted him to shut up. So tired of his two cents on things
He constantly tries to prove me wrong so i have no worries

ea96d71aa0cb499dbc40b94ddb96159f6534885c335720924eaee68eb15fe0f4.jpg

Sent from my draconis using Tapatalk

Got the first layer of floor met up with the back //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

IMG_20150814_151103_061_zps4nqg8axu.jpg

and I like the amp rack..
Definitely, me too.

No bills to pay, and I've been saving my money up for four years. Each time I get new stuff, I sell my old stuff and get money back.

---------- Post added at 11:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:56 AM ----------

[/color]Mounted my amp

IMG_20150814_114540_824_zpscgaf2dyd.jpg

IMG_20150814_114523_866_zpsktgstxge.jpg
Oh, I gotcha. It would take 4 years of saving for multiple cars with nice systems in them, and cosmetic upgrades like rims.

And that's a ******* SICK amp rack, I love the placement right by the console. Who needs a heater in the winter when you have an amplifier inches away from you? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

It would be cool if we had an uninterrupted build log section like SMD has.
I know if I made a new thread that specified "uninterrupted", I'd still have some idiots comment on it
I'd respect your request for that.

Got the first layer of floor met up with the back //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
IMG_20150814_151103_061_zps4nqg8axu.jpg
It's coming along pretty smoothly bro, can't wait for the finished product. Makes me wanna go rob a bank and dump it all in car audio //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Definitely, me too.
Oh, I gotcha. It would take 4 years of saving for multiple cars with nice systems in them, and cosmetic upgrades like rims.

And that's a ******* SICK amp rack, I love the placement right by the console. Who needs a heater in the winter when you have an amplifier inches away from you? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

I'd respect your request for that.

It's coming along pretty smoothly bro, can't wait for the finished product. Makes me wanna go rob a bank and dump it all in car audio //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
Thanks, lol. I like the way the amp rack turned out. I appreciate comments like yours, I just get aggravated when people try to start arguments on my build log. That's why I'd like to make an uninterrupted one on SMD

I actually sold my car, so I could have more money for my truck's system.

Thanks, lol. I like the way the amp rack turned out. I appreciate comments like yours, I just get aggravated when people try to start arguments on my build log. That's why I'd like to make an uninterrupted one on SMD
I actually sold my car, so I could have more money for my truck's system.
I really like that Fiero, man.

Seeing you make progress so fast gives me motivation to go out and finish wiring my car. Sick build. I have grandparents up in Galesburg and regularly make trips that way in the fall for deer season. I'd love to get a demo once this is all done

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

He just didn't get that wanted him to shut up. So tired of his two cents on things
EDIT: It would be cool if we had an uninterrupted build log section like SMD has.

I know if I made a new thread that specified "uninterrupted", I'd still have some idiots comment on it

Or you can just create a new thread with all your pics in a line whenever you're done.

Also I would strongly suggest doing anything else with that amp. It will be ripped apart by vibrations there if you even do a half *** job with the equipment you're using.

Or you can just create a new thread with all your pics in a line whenever you're done.
Also I would strongly suggest doing anything else with that amp. It will be ripped apart by vibrations there if you even do a half *** job with the equipment you're using.
I suggested this also as the cab will be a giant pressured volume full of vibration/waves.

That amp is better off under the false floor or outside the cab or on rubber bolts that kill vibration.

I really like that Fiero, man.
I liked it too, but I want 18's //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Think it'll survive 27 hz tuning? That car is gonna be violent with the flex. Might need some stripper poles and cross bracing to keep that amp in place.
We'll see. I'll do whatever I need to

Seeing you make progress so fast gives me motivation to go out and finish wiring my car. Sick build. I have grandparents up in Galesburg and regularly make trips that way in the fall for deer season. I'd love to get a demo once this is all done
Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
Thanks! Yeah, I'm really motivated for this one.

I'll give anyone a demo if they come near central Illinois. I'd be happy to meet you guys

Yeah, I might make another thread when it's all done.

What else would you suggest? I know the rest was intended to be snarky, but it gave me a good chuckle, haha

I suggested this also as the cab will be a giant pressured volume full of vibration/waves.
That amp is better off under the false floor or outside the cab or on rubber bolts that kill vibration.

I could have put it on top of the batteries, but I already ran my power and ground wires for the amp. Plus, I wouldn't be able to see the clipping light and I'd have to worry about it getting wet when it rained.

Can't do a false floor, because the floor is already done

What else would you suggest? I know the rest was intended to be snarky, but it gave me a good chuckle, haha

I could have put it on top of the batteries, but I already ran my power and ground wires for the amp. Plus, I wouldn't be able to see the clipping light and I'd have to worry about it getting wet when it rained.

Can't do a false floor, because the floor is already done
I mean unless you completely screw the pooch on a box this can't help but be loud enough to rip that amp apart if it's in the cabin with you.

Options would be to buy a toolbox to bolt into the bed and hide it in that, build a floor on top of your floor and build the box above the amp, or mount the amp to the back wall and build the box out from that (sealing around the edges to "wall".

In any event, go for a proper wall and put the amp somewhere BEHIND the cabin.

I promise you you will not want to wait on shipping/repair to and from Brazil if this breaks.

I had a toolbox, but sold it for $20 to a friend of mine after I got the bed cover. I really like the bed cover and can't have both.

It's already been repaired. Was done somewhere in the states.

If it breaks again, I'll probably put it on the wall in my room and buy a good ol' Korean

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.