Car audio as stealth as possible

Participant count
  • Participant list

Musiclover

I am a new member and would like to get some help designing a system for a 1955 R type Bentley Sedan. I would like this audio system to be as unnoticeable as possible because of this being a classic car. I like listening to rock 'n' roll but love all music in general. I have a 2002 Mercedes-Benz SL 500 that has a really good audio system I would like the one in the Bentley to be just as good maybe better. My budget at this point is $1000 but this can change somewhat.

The audio in the Mercedes is The speakers and amplifiers are a 200 Watt Bose multi-amplified speaker system system with a 12 litre 5.25" Acoustimass subwoofer behind the driver's seat. Front speakers are two 2" tweeters and two 6.5" midrange/woofers. Rear speakers are two 2.5" in the back deck. Mercedes called the 6.5" and 2.5" mid-to-high range speakers " tweeters". I copied and pasted this information from a Google search in the hopes of giving directions to the project.

I'm thinking speakers in the kick panels of each of the bottom of the four doors and an amplified sub under the rear seat which has some room. Maybe an amplifier for the four speakers that is Bluetooth and A separate connection that can take a signal from another source. I do not need a CD player Or FM a.m. receiver. The amplifier could be hidden under the front seat and I was wondering if the door speakers could be behind the carpet that is 8 inches up from the bottom of the door continuing its whole with . In a perfect world I would like this whole system to not be noticeable is this possible or how close can we get to it .

Any help on components, installation, or assessories will be very appreciated. I am mechanical but not up on what is out there . Thank you in Advance.

Pls post pics of the interior for a start including doors, trunk space, etc (where you wanted to place speakers). Budget should sufficient to build a decent sounding system (if you do things yourself of course)

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.