Silverado DDZ build

I wont troll your thread, promise. I give you sh it, but youre pretty talented. Looking forward to the build
Thanks, I don't trash on the build logs of other people either. That bothers me more than anything else.

White oil rigs are the ultimate douche guy look, hope you don't have the white ones. I got the flat blacks with custom red logos.
They're white with the black lines like this:

xl03-461999.jpg

I'm a doucher

Ok, another change of plans. I now see reason. I'm building a battery rack in the bed of my truck now. The bottom is done. I didn't go through the trouble of taking a pic and uploading it, because it's not interesting looking, lol

Thanks, I don't trash on the build logs of other people either. That bothers me more than anything else.

They're white with the black lines like this:

xl03-461999.jpg

I'm a doucher

Ok, another change of plans. I now see reason. I'm building a battery rack in the bed of my truck now. The bottom is done. I didn't go through the trouble of taking a pic and uploading it, because it's not interesting looking, lol
I would love to see how you run your lines to the batteries and how they are placed.

Still getting ideas, i just dont have a bed cover like you.

Sent from my draconis using Tapatalk

I think u need to sit down and plan out this build. U put ur batts In back seat and now in the bed. Just plan it out and do it once.
It's the first build I've done like this. I'm moving the batteries to the bed, so I have enough space that I don't have to wall the 18's. 12's are going to be no problem for now.

I would love to see how you run your lines to the batteries and how they are placed.
Still getting ideas, i just dont have a bed cover like you.

Sent from my draconis using Tapatalk
I've got the hole for the ground wire at the front driver's side corner. I just made the drain hole bigger. The wire that runs through that will connect the battery bank ground directly to the alternator case. I have the hole for the amp ground wire on the passenger side where that drain hole was.

Positive wires will come through where there is the hole that gives you the option to add a topper. Kind of hard to explain. I'll have pics uploaded when I run the wires.

I wont troll your thread, promise. I give you sh it, but youre pretty talented. Looking forward to the build
He's also dropping a z71 pickup. Eww lol

I too am looking forward to how this turns out. I nearly sold my evo and bought an 06 Cummins. Wanted to do a blow through lol

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

He's also dropping a z71 pickup. Eww lol
I too am looking forward to how this turns out. I nearly sold my evo and bought an 06 Cummins. Wanted to do a blow through lol

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
U shut ur mouth. Lol I dropped my z71 Tahoe. I get nothing but compliments every time I take it out. Mostly by older guys in the 70s really like lowered trucks for some reason

Last edited by a moderator:
U shut ur mouth. Lol I dropped my z71 Tahoe. I get nothing but compliments every time I take it out. Mostly by older guys in the 70s really like lowered trucks for some reason
To each his own! It just isn't my thing. I won't judge. At least not too much

Got the battery rack done. I'm temporarily re-using my positive bus bar until I can buy a 13/32 drill bit for my new tap set. The new bus bars I've got are twice as thick and wider too. I also need to get the ground bar done. I know it looks messy. It reminds me of an octopus, lol

IMG_20150812_143821_393_zpsdse9io7t.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.