Silverado DDZ build

No...
Are walls are to flimsy, off load it driver side forwards or if its a short box then towards the roof.

Sent from my draconis using Tapatalk
Haven't worked out the details yet. The enclosure can go any way at this point

just what are you trying to prove?
What do you mean?

Im tuned in for this looking forward to seeing it finished
Thanks

Here comes another shtty build log..

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/jk.gif.ba617e50836573747a97050af2b21696.gif

Goodluck! Enjoying the truck more than the Fiero?

Why don't you put the batteries in the bed and get that space back? Also you should deaden the **** out of the back wall.
I'm not strapped for space in the cab, so i don't care that it takes up room. When they get re-built as 18's, I may re-locate things.

Planning to do a sheet of MDF against the back wall

Here comes another shtty build log..

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/jk.gif.ba617e50836573747a97050af2b21696.gif

Goodluck! Enjoying the truck more than the Fiero?
It is a lot easier to do things with this much space. Plus, my truck is my daily driver, so I can listen to the stereo all the time

No need to wall 2 18s in a Silverado. They'll get very loud no wall with that cone area.

There's a guy around here that was doing 60s at the headrest with 2 neo 18s on around the same power in an ext cab Sierra. Back with his old subs and less power he was doing 57s at 36hz.

And I highly recommend the DD 18" recones when you get the money. The performance difference between DD parts made for the Z and other peoples' parts is huge. I really want to find 1-2 more Z motors like mine and recone to 18s in a C pillar wall.

Here's the build log for that Sierra back when it was doing 57s. Not sure what all he changed up, but he was right at a 60 last year and now he's at a 66. http://www.caraudioclassifieds.org/forum/sundown-audio/110957-team-db-revolution-sundown-jeremys-sierra-1500-ext.html

No need to wall 2 18s in a Silverado. They'll get very loud no wall with that cone area.
There's a guy around here that was doing 60s at the headrest with 2 neo 18s on around the same power in an ext cab Sierra. Back with his old subs and less power he was doing 57s at 36hz.

And I highly recommend the DD 18" recones when you get the money. The performance difference between DD parts made for the Z and other peoples' parts is huge. I really want to find 1-2 more Z motors like mine and recone to 18s in a C pillar wall.

Here's the build log for that Sierra back when it was doing 57s. Not sure what all he changed up, but he was right at a 60 last year and now he's at a 66. Team db Revolution/Sundown Jeremy's Sierra 1500 Ext. - Car Audio Classifieds
That's insane!

I would love it to not have to build a wall. I back up every night, and would like to see where I'm going

I'd love to break 160. I've never metered to know if I've ever broken 150 even

That's insane!
I would love it to not have to build a wall. I back up every night, and would like to see where I'm going

I'd love to break 160. I've never metered to know if I've ever broken 150 even
I decided against a wall myself and chose two 18's.

So ill be doing a 10-11 cube box. In our trucks thats only half the space available after a level false floor to the hump.

It should do 150+ with no issue.

I decided against a wall myself and chose two 18's.
So ill be doing a 10-11 cube box. In our trucks thats only half the space available after a level false floor to the hump.

It should do 150+ with no issue.

Thanks! For the 18's, I'm going to do a 15 cube box tuned in the 20's. I'll move the amp and batteries to the bed if need be. I already have a bed cover.

Thanks! For the 18's, I'm going to do a 15 cube box tuned in the 20's. I'll move the amp and batteries to the bed if need be. I already have a bed cover.
Ill be watching your build as i continue to wait for my build to continue //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif..

Ill be watching your build as i continue to wait for my build to continue //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif..

Change of plans, I'm not getting the DC Power alternator.

I just ordered my dual alt bracket from DC Power, but I will be getting the alternator from Excessive Amperage.

I just contacted Excessive amperage, and will be ordering my alternator as soon as they email me.

Here's the build log for that Sierra back when it was doing 57s. Not sure what all he changed up, but he was right at a 60 last year and now he's at a 66. Team db Revolution/Sundown Jeremy's Sierra 1500 Ext. - Car Audio Classifieds
For everyone's knowledge he did the 60 with emf yolo motors. I'm not a fan but just fyi

I'm tuning low, and trying to be relatively flat. Numbers aren't my main focus, but I would love to have a good score I can tout on the internet, lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.