Loc questions

Participant count
  • Participants list

JuiceTin

CarAudio.com Recruit
Texas
I have a friend who is trying to just add some subs and he does not have sub outputs on this stock head unit. So wondering how we get sub outputs using an l o c. Wondering if we would just take one of the speaker cables run it to the Loc and that would split it not really sure though.

I’ve used this one from Kicker a few times for installs. Just ground the black wire, connect the 4 speaker wires to existing wires connected to your car speakers. I actually installed the loc in the trunk and used the rear speakers. This particular loc does not use a remote wire. It comes on with signal from speakers. Hope that makes sense

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

Similar threads

Yeah tapping off the 4 gauge is typically fine. However, you need to fuse the smaller wire right by the 4 gauge at 1 amp (or whatever the small...
Thanks for the link to this video, I've seen this one before but it's not for component speakers which is what I'm going to install and the part...
You should run all exact matching subwoofers in one singular enclosure and 1 amp or matching amps for the best listening experience for the space...
There are a couple that SMD has tested, around $20.00 that should take the wattage from most any HU. If you are tapping into the speaker wires...
unfortunately no empties but a couple promising choices, out of town right now have to this weekend 1) Car Radio Switch, Climate Control System...

About this thread

JuiceTin

CarAudio.com Recruit
JuiceTin
Texas
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from