Bumpin Buicks NW build

Ok then, at least we are on the same page on that. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
Lol, yea. Like I said, I wish I could compete, having my old system that only did a 143.6 was still fun as hell and loud as hell, to me at least, lol.

Can I ask you this?
If you are building for a certain class for db drag then why don't you care about your score? Everyone that competes cares about their score to an extent.

You might as well just not look at the rulebook for dbdrag and build whatever floats in your head at the time but you keep building for different classes. Hell, hop in Streetmax, like you said on a different forum and time that no one competes in there cause I messed up that class in this area. No one wants to play with me. lol
I had my chevette up until a few weeks ago, but not worth driving it out to get a second place. Just kinda pointless. Honestly though Im really not building to compete, I do just want my rear window back and that was my own personal goal is to have all my windows open plus when im in milwaukee I like to have everything below windowline so I pull my cover over it all.

Between you and me Geoff, I will no long be competing after the next two shows. I start too much trouble at Jer's shows and its simply not worth it. I didnt get into the sport to get into fights with people... Id much rather build a daily setup below windowline and enjoy my music.

If I wanted to compete if anything I would have built a bassracer to compete against Hughes with. and in that case I would have gone with two 18s. Its simply a setup that will be daily and I am still hoping for some good numbers out of.

I had my chevette up until a few weeks ago, but not worth driving it out to get a second place. Just kinda pointless. Honestly though Im really not building to compete, I do just want my rear window back and that was my own personal goal is to have all my windows open plus when im in milwaukee I like to have everything below windowline so I pull my cover over it all.
Between you and me Geoff, I will no long be competing after the next two shows. I start too much trouble at Jer's shows and its simply not worth it. I didnt get into the sport to get into fights with people... Id much rather build a daily setup below windowline and enjoy my music.

If I wanted to compete if anything I would have built a bassracer to compete against Hughes with. and in that case I would have gone with two 18s. Its simply a setup that will be daily and I am still hoping for some good numbers out of.
did you ever find those vids of teh 158+ run?

Why did you get into fights with people at shows?

sooooo your not coming to DB drag finals this year to show everyone up like you said you was?
Never said I would "show" anyone up. I said I would be competitive in the streetmax class. I also said that last year when it was SM 1-2 and not just StreetMax, I know i have no chance against people like Geoff and Christoph.

btw where are those 18" cascades you owe terra? i want them!!!
You didn't hear this from Alex or I so I don't know where you get your information from but its a lousy source

David im not really sure at what point you decided to go from being friends with me to bashing what ever I do. I helped you out a bunch when you were starting, and I got you hooked on some of the best amps out there. If for any reason you have beef with me try and clear it up, otherwise stop being a *****. I dont appreciate it.

Why did you get into fights with people at shows?

Mis-communication which lead to mis-understand, which lead to disrespect, which lead to the veterans in the area having some big issues with me. I just shouldnt post anymore on forums, seems no matter what I do drama comes from it, hell even my **** build log has drama up the whahhzoo.

I just want to enjoy my system and do what I want without people putting me down. No disrespect to TommyK but in your posts you came off as an ass, all though I know you were just trying to prove a point, problem is lots of the newbs look up to people like you, so if they see you being an ass, then they turn into asses... cough cough... David

Never said I would "show" anyone up. I said I would be competitive in the streetmax class. I also said that last year when it was SM 1-2 and not just StreetMax, I know i have no chance against people like Geoff and Christoph.

You didn't hear this from Alex or I so I don't know where you get your information from but its a lousy source

David im not really sure at what point you decided to go from being friends with me to bashing what ever I do. I helped you out a bunch when you were starting, and I got you hooked on some of the best amps out there. If for any reason you have beef with me try and clear it up, otherwise stop being a *****. I dont appreciate it.

i decided to not when you started going behind my back, and posting about me //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

btw thats 158.6 in your sig looks to be below 40 hz correct?

im almost 100% sure with talking to kent that the peak was MUCH higher than that?

where did you find the pic for your avatar?

and i needed your help because i was trying to get done before finals, using subs no one else has, and you "seemed" to know what you was talking about and was helping design the subs??? so of course i needed your help and i appreciate everything you did //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Mis-communication which lead to mis-understand, which lead to disrespect, which lead to the veterans in the area having some big issues with me. I just shouldnt post anymore on forums, seems no matter what I do drama comes from it, hell even my **** build log has drama up the whahhzoo.
I just want to enjoy my system and do what I want without people putting me down. No disrespect to TommyK but in your posts you came off as an ass, all though I know you were just trying to prove a point, problem is lots of the newbs look up to people like you, so if they see you being an ass, then they turn into asses... cough cough... David
In my original post I wasn't trying to be an ass, however as things progressed I probably came off as an ass. Mainly because we don't see eye-to-eye on some subjects.

I'm not an ass in person though, at least not to most people. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

im noob-tastic actually FYI

and the reason is because if someone knows you, or looks at your previous posts they will realize you are a douche

that 15" challenge was bogus and skewed

i remember when i was got serious into big boy amps you was lik oh yeh check out american bass blah blah blah, yeah im sponsored by bob, blah blah blah, and yeah we talk almost daily, blah blah blah. then i was talking to bob one day and i was like yeah im really glad matt told me to talk to you and he was just like, Matt who? i do not know of a matt

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.