Bumpin Buicks NW build

i decided to not when you started going behind my back, and posting about me //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

btw thats 158.6 in your sig looks to be below 40 hz correct?

im almost 100% sure with talking to kent that the peak was MUCH higher than that?

where did you find the pic for your avatar?

and i needed your help because i was trying to get done before finals, using subs no one else has, and you "seemed" to know what you was talking about and was helping design the subs??? so of course i needed your help and i appreciate everything you did //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
Interesting how childish some people can be about things.

David if you ever had a problem with me, tell me.

I have never talked about you to anyone, honestly your one of the last people on my mind when talking car audio, not because of dis-respect but because your like 1500miles away. Nor have I ever posted about you. Please link me to the post if what you say is true.

Car was tuned at 50hz, score was done at 51hz. Score may have been outlaw //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif but was still a score. several people can verify it as well if you would like.

Car was doing 154s on celion dion legal btw Kris and Jake have seen a few times and heard it on a single battery that couldnt even start the car, i had to jump it.

As for the subs, I was trying to help you, I told you I could not make promises on shipping deadlines as that was all in Alex's hands and your right **** got held up in customs. If you wish to be sour about such things for so long please let me know instead of me finding out 6 months later.

Well Im sorry **** didnt go the way you wanted it but I have never said a bad thing about you so if you wish to hold a grudge to something that didnt happen so be it my good man.

As for the subs, I was trying to help you, I told you I could not make promises on shipping deadlines as that was all in Alex's hands and your right **** got held up in customs.
What customs? Our PAP-designed subs were built right here in the good ole USA by PAP's equivalent of Mr. Blose301's...Lord Baccus! Our Omega subs never went through customs //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

What customs? Our PAP-designed subs were built right here in the good ole USA by PAP's equivalent of Mr. Blose301's...Lord Baccus! Our Omega subs never went through customs //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
Man, you really are a terrible speller.

In my original post I wasn't trying to be an ass, however as things progressed I probably came off as an ass. Mainly because we don't see eye-to-eye on some subjects.
I'm not an ass in person though, at least not to most people. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif
No i know man all my buddies go to your shows and say your a great guy, I respect what you have done in the sport and would love to meet you and learn some things. I guess I am just goign out of the book, which may not be the way you or others would tell me but its what I like to do. Guess I just gotta figure out **** the hard way.

I wouldnt worry about it Matt. It was just a stupid misunderstanding, no harm in any of it.
I know were straight now Geoff and I appreacite that you understand it just came out the wrong way problem is once I fix a problem with one guy then its on to the next, first Corey then Tyler, then You, now Matt... I just feel like I will be going down the list. Ive talked with jer all ready and he knows where im coming from, he knows I dont mean it... but **** happens.

Interesting how childish some people can be about things.
David if you ever had a problem with me, tell me.

I have never talked about you to anyone, honestly your one of the last people on my mind when talking car audio, not because of dis-respect but because your like 1500miles away. Nor have I ever posted about you. Please link me to the post if what you say is true.

Car was tuned at 50hz, score was done at 51hz. Score may have been outlaw //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif but was still a score. several people can verify it as well if you would like.

Car was doing 154s on celion dion legal btw Kris and Jake have seen a few times and heard it on a single battery that couldnt even start the car, i had to jump it.

As for the subs, I was trying to help you, I told you I could not make promises on shipping deadlines as that was all in Alex's hands and your right **** got held up in customs. If you wish to be sour about such things for so long please let me know instead of me finding out 6 months later.

Well Im sorry **** didnt go the way you wanted it but I have never said a bad thing about you so if you wish to hold a grudge to something that didnt happen so be it my good man.

oh no me and alex are fine now, actually talk quite often //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif what happened to yall?

well this thread went to **** really fast. Im done with this and you guys can continue to talk as much **** about me or my build as you like.

On a side note : TommyK i know we dont always agree but I do always appreciate your input

The same goes for Geoff. Well I appreciate the people who have helped me, and for those who haven't well its a free country so continue to use your right to free speech.

well this thread went to **** really fast. Im done with this and you guys can continue to talk as much **** about me or my build as you like.
On a side note : TommyK i know we dont always agree but I do always appreciate your input

The same goes for Geoff. Well I appreciate the people who have helped me, and for those who haven't well its a free country so continue to use your right to free speech.
128698790200214271.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.