Building my first car audio system, need help!

If i were to go with a SA 15, how would you guys recommend to get designs for the box? Does people in here help with that too, or do people want money for that, like other websites?

I'll tell you what... You post pics of the equipment in your possession and I'll send you an enclosure design, This thread has been all over the place as far as equipment goes. I'd be willing to help, but you'll need to post exact measurements, desired tuning and amount of power (amp/load). Also your skill level building and what tools you got available, so if you want a free design... Just get the equipment and say when you are ready.

I'll do what I can to help... lol

And a pic of the cargo area so I can see it myself... sorry... forgot to add that tidbit.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.