So is the SSD and the BL.
Then i don't see what the problem is with picking the Q. SSD's are out of stock until neos are in and the BL is meant to be a higher power handling sub whereas the Q is more SQ oriented

I was looking at the SSD's earlier then I noticed the "Up to 30 business day build time."
It is just a precaution. Check out their section on SSA. Nick talked about the 30 day build time. The new SSDs look awesome and can handle more power too. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

And cost less //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif. I might reconsider, I've gotta do more research.

Then i don't see what the problem is with picking the Q. SSD's are out of stock until neos are in and the BL is meant to be a higher power handling sub whereas the Q is more SQ oriented
The SSDs are in and the BL has the same power handling spec as the Q and yes, the Q is more SQ oriented but it doesn't mean the OP is going hate the SQ of the BL or the SSD.

Welll, Qs and BLs are popping up a little more in power handling as well with some slight changes to things internally. We have been tweaking things for all of the drivers and making gains in thermal capacity. Just havent made them all known on the site.

SSD now has a solid pole and ability to have heli-cool as well. This bumps up thermal capacity on them even in standard form. 30 day is to try and cover our butts a little incase of delays with production on the new drivers using US steel. We have had so many snags with things time wise that we simply would rather over estimate and come in on time or under with customers knowing what it could be, than to have to make a 100 phone calls explaining why we are later than posted for the series.

As mentioned above... I am not a fan of the Q with the extra spider for SQ applications. Sealed with the high Qts and standard suspension works great for SQ. The extra spider is for those that are a little more brutal on things but want the extra linearity of the Q vs the BL.

Thanks,

Scott

Welll, Qs and BLs are popping up a little more in power handling as well with some slight changes to things internally. We have been tweaking things for all of the drivers and making gains in thermal capacity. Just havent made them all known on the site.
SSD now has a solid pole and ability to have heli-cool as well. This bumps up thermal capacity on them even in standard form. 30 day is to try and cover our butts a little incase of delays with production on the new drivers using US steel. We have had so many snags with things time wise that we simply would rather over estimate and come in on time or under with customers knowing what it could be, than to have to make a 100 phone calls explaining why we are later than posted for the series.

As mentioned above... I am not a fan of the Q with the extra spider for SQ applications. Sealed with the high Qts and standard suspension works great for SQ. The extra spider is for those that are a little more brutal on things but want the extra linearity of the Q vs the BL.

Thanks,

Scott
of the new SSD vs. Q, which would have the most potential to get lower? in 7 cubes tuned to 28, pushing roughly 1200w.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.