<b>Che&#1071;RyMan Custom Enclosures</b>

Your #1 source of professionally built sub enclosures!
I offer another service for all sub box builders . I can CnC carve anything in any wall or surface for your customized box for your build or...
I would Like to say Welcome and Thank You for considering myself for your project. I work with you directly to get your project completed. Some...

Had Cherryman take care of this enclosure for me..cause its kind of a big deal.. And on its way to me... A cherryman creation
I want to thank all the good folks here at caraudio Im moving on to explore different options. Im still available for any builds or your custom...
Its currently still under construction the box is joined with wooden dowels to minimize hardware for clean looks inside the enclosure also the...
This enclosure was made to be the rear seat in a extended cab truck. It features changing lights and patterns. Measures 60" x 14" x 24". The...
Built this week wasn't gonna post it but I saw a mention of some ZV's thought Id share it. Still need to install terminal posts and switch.
This build going out to Rock Donkey Konceptz (they build rock crawlers) in Texas. If you remove your seat and back cushion in a F-350 extended...
This build going out to Rock Donkey Konceptz (they build rock crawlers) in Texas. If you remove your seat cushion and back in a F-350 extended...
This wall holds two 10 inch monitors and his amp which finishes off the inside trunk of this show car build with recessed led Tv frames and amp...
This enclosure is made like no other the walls,ports,top,bottom, window bracing and 45's are 1.5" thick. The outer and inner walls are staggered...
Ive had a member inquire about etching acrylic so I thought Id share the a job I completed today. My customer(SS Trailbrazer build) mailed me his...
You might remember this box as the POW(Prisoner of War) enclosure I did back in September its back now to get upgraded with a 17" monitor. The...
SSA Enclosure built very close to the recommended specs. tweaked the design a little gained more output without sacrificing any on the low end...
I was asked to make some door adapters for a 04 mustang this week. He alrdy purchased a plastic adapter but after sound deadening the door he...
This sealed enclosure made for two SA12's features a wedged windowed brace. In all of my windowed enclosures its very important to shield the...
My customer wanted a way to integrate his amplifier in his trunk so I came up with this idea to combine them into one. The sealed side of the...
This enclosure is made to take a pounding from this sub's potential of 6000watts rms. The walls are beefed up with wall stiffeners on the outside...
Ive had this design in my head for sometime one of my local customers switched vehicles so he liked the concept and told me to run with it. The...
1.69 ft^3 net 27.5x11x14 2 - 10W6v3 F3 - 43hz Tinted .5" acrylic glass with a etched JL logo Came out real nice for such a simple enclosure.
This enclosure has changed 3 times. Originally was made for a single L7 15 after a few months it was modified to hold two L7's. This time I was...
just received my box the other day and it looks and sounds awesome, build quality is the best i have seen. i decided to paint the box myself a...
Negolien ask for a heavy duty simple enclosure double baffle, Double circle braces tied into a window brace. 6 point bracing side to side , floor...
This wedged enclosure is compact and meant to be tucked inside the fenders and back all the way to maximize cargo area. I was given the max dims...
Thought Id show you some of my past wood working projects I used to make before I started making custom boxes. I was approached tonight and asked...
This is enclosures upright configuration was made to be mounted in two places in the truck. Most of the time it will be in the 40% side of the...
please clear some space for a pm
All Ellie needs now is a polyfill pillow.
Here you go Greg its on the way shipped today. Be sure to post back your thoughts when you get it going. I tried something new on your port I...
Just a few pics more detail will be added tomorrow. The Kerf ribs will be connected to more internal bracing.
I was asked to kerf this enclosure to match the contour of the rear seat. Kerfing in a sloped wedge is very tricky it adds a compound angle to...
just received this picture from rob of my almost completed dual alpine type r enclosure that he is shipping out tomorrow. It looks awesome and I...
Sry bud your inbox is full try contacting me through email cherrymancustoms@charter.net
This is a rebuild for a box I built 3.5 yrs ago. The owner was so pleased with the sound it was brought in to repair water damage, after accessing...
Thanks to the forum community for all the support and your business. Due to increased demand for custom builds I'm going to start a list so you...
I had this design in mind for awhile and when Jerderv approached me about a build he loved the idea. The enclosure was done for two sundown 8's...
Just Completed Taylor's build He wanted Rockford graphics incorporated in the build. I was going to try to make the RF initials be the supports...
It's been a few weeks but I promised to leave a review. FYI this is my first sound system and my first custom box... The customer service was...
This customer has had two bad experiences with his last two online builders so he was very skeptical about doing it again but he decided to try...
Done boxes for any 12" MD's yet?
Sorry Jered my email won't send your image so heres a look
This build features a box we wanted to build inside out all the views are made to be seen from the inside. The speaker cup terminal is...

Create account or login to post/reply

You must be a member in order to post a message.

Create account

Register below to post messages:

Already have an account? Log in below:

<b>Che&#1071;RyMan Custom Enclosures</b>

Your #1 source of professionally built sub enclosures!

Views

IMG_0055.jpeg

vlusardi

Jul 27, 2024
20240723_125956.jpg

Bobbytwonames

Jul 26, 2024

New threads

Top recent contributers