Marine POW Lexan Enclosure

CheЯRyMan

cherrymancustoms.com
This build features a box we wanted to build inside out all the views are made to be seen from the inside. The speaker cup terminal is reversed. The pocket holes on the outside and will be concealed. The 12's will be bolted not screwed to the 3/4 Lexan so there needed to be an access inside the box so two 5" removable plugs were designed into the enclosure. The center glass is supported by mdf and features the Marines Eagle,Globe Anchor emblem with a motto under the logo in red led's. The mdf used in this build is a colored mdf called Black Diamond which gives a mistake free interior and exterior finish. The rear of the box has a removable trunk wall with a laser etched POW emblem with a white led. It completely closes off the trunk with a finished look and holds his amp and crossover. The full video of this box and a brief tour of my cabinet shop can be seen here

If you need some different contact me anytime spl4200 your next get me those new numbers

Thanks guys there is another way to put glass baffles at a 1/3 of the cost just overlay a 1/4 glass on the MDF baffle most of the baffle is sub cutout and if you leave an hour glass window in between the subs you get the view inside and the rest of the glass gives you the shining reflective finish. I will incorporate this new technique in upcoming builds.

This guy did an amazing job with great detail. Customer service was excellent. I would highly recommend giving the guy a shout if you want something unique. The sound quality is a substantial increase in clarity and quality compared to my fab box from the jl manufacturer.

Im thrilled aboutnit and we are currently working on additional pieces.....so stay tuned.

Thanks Kevin and hes not kidding when he mentions more to come. Hes informed me we will be incorporated two Tv's into the trunk making them look like their floating or using a reflection/hologram effect.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

CheЯRyMan

cherrymancustoms.com
CheЯRyMan
Jackson TN.
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from