Box Modifications

Participant count
  • Participant list

CheЯRyMan

cherrymancustoms.com
This enclosure has changed 3 times. Originally was made for a single L7 15 after a few months it was modified to hold two L7's. This time I was asked to change the square L7's to two round 15's. Because of clearance issues laying another .75" top on the existing baffle was not an option. I started by plugin the holes filling the gaps with a sandable resin. After the base top was smooth I re-skinned the top with a .25 mdf bring the the baffle to 1 inch overall. Centered the new cutout's and recut using my circle jig.

I love that you modded the enclosure. I do this myself quite a bit but they don't look as good as yours. . I have a box laying around here that has been modified 3 or 4 times and has even spent some time as a table lol.

This is wifeys box every sub hes puts in sounds so good that people keep buying the subs out of it, so we keep modding the box. Repairing and modding is a change from the routine. Ill be modding another soon adding a 17" monitor inside the enclosure.

I love that you modded the enclosure. I do this myself quite a bit but they don't look as good as yours. . I have a box laying around here that has been modified 3 or 4 times and has even spent some time as a table lol.
Yeah they make good trash cans too

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

CheЯRyMan

cherrymancustoms.com
CheЯRyMan
Jackson TN.
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from