W7 enclosure & soundqubed cuts

Participant count
  • Participant list

CheЯRyMan

cherrymancustoms.com
This customer has had two bad experiences with his last two online builders so he was very skeptical about doing it again but he decided to try me. He had limited space in the trunk and the W7's 13" mounting depth dictated an end fire design. Doubled baffled to hold the 90lb sub and cross bracing make this a very sturdy enclosure. He had a limited budget and could not decide between building the W7 or a 2-12 box for his other car from plans he had purchased previously. The 2-12 is a sealed design and is a easier build so I made a suggestion Ill carve and cut the detailed pieces and bundle it with the W7 box and you add the missing bottom ,back and sides and you'll save on combined shipping. Just one of many ways I do business different from the rest. Unfortunately I cant show you a finished box pic as in my rush to get it out for shipping to meet his deadline I forgot to get a pic. I do have the video of both boxes here https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC74QWS_CIc_rz2iaOl_yWUQ

More builds and new materials being used next week stay tuned.

Ben texted me today about his build "Hey man I got the xxx sub installed in your box yesterday and have it all hooked up I have an AQ 2200d on it and man I'm very impressed. That one sub and your box what a combo! It's insane and clearer then any system I've had yet! I'm extremely pleased my friend. I love it!! Thank you so much. I will def be contacting u in the future for any builds I may need. And I will def promote your work for anyone who's interested. If I'm asked A+++++ from me two thanks again" Thanks Ben Ive asked him to stop by soon and post his comments and Im looking forward to reading it .

Last edited by a moderator:
Their is a error used in my post this build was for a Re Audio XXX not a W7 I made a mistake when referring to the build. The right sub parameters were used just got the two models confused when making the review. Thanks Ben (customer) for correcting me.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

CheЯRyMan

cherrymancustoms.com
CheЯRyMan
Jackson TN.
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from