Greg's HDC312 enclosure

CheЯRyMan

cherrymancustoms.com
Here you go Greg its on the way shipped today. Be sure to post back your thoughts when you get it going. I tried something new on your port I added more directional airflow 45's to channel and direct the air flow smoother. They are the extra humps on the port shoulders and rear wall.

Just like all of your other customers, I can't wait for the box to arrive. You were great through out the whole build and super helpful. I will be getting everything installed when the box arrives and let you know how much I appreciated your help once again.

The box is 15.5h x 33w x 24 deep

Hv - 14 Wv - 4 Lv -27 @ 35hz F3=31.8

7.1ft^3 outside gross volume 5.7ft^3 inside gross volume 4.2 ft^3 net after displacements.

We came as close to soundqubed recommendations as possible but due to trunk restrictions the necessary

adjustments were made using BassBox 6 modeling. Ive built 10 of these enclosures for 12's in the past few months and

this is about the avg. specs each time for a box this small in this configuration. If their was more room for a bigger enclosure I could get the F3 and port tuned lower but we ran out of space. Hope this Helps and thanks for the comments.

Last edited by a moderator:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

CheЯRyMan

cherrymancustoms.com
CheЯRyMan
Jackson TN.
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from