Which should I purchase Skar rp2000.1 or skv2-2500.1?

Who pays $512 for a 2.5k clone board? LOL

Go buy a taramps bass 3k or bass 5k for that money. You could even get a 2 ohm version. What a waste of time you've been to us.

Who pays $512 for a 2.5k clone board? LOL

Go buy a taramps bass 3k or bass 5k for that money. You could even get a 2 ohm version. What a waste of time you've been to us.

Someone that doesn't know what a clone board is.

I asked to close account because I keep getting notifications.

I wasn't trying to waste anyone's time just wanted help. This clearly wasn't the place for that.

everyday i look forward to "newbie" threads....snowflakes getting butthurt and demanding knowledge is very entertaining....am i just twisted or do other people look forward to these types of threads?

Lol by asking a question.

By asking a simple question in an car audio forum about which of 2 amp options to buy riiiiight lol fkn insane ppl
Uhh you lied. You said you purchased directly, then you posted a screenshot of paying absurd prices. Which is it? Clearly, we have good advice to offer, but to say you simply asked for advice when you straight up lied is hilarious, at best.

Uhh you lied. You said you purchased directly, then you posted a screenshot of paying absurd prices. Which is it? Clearly, we have good advice to offer, but to say you simply asked for advice when you straight up lied is hilarious, at best.

I did purchase directly that's the price -15% for the sale they had. They still emailed me the invoice as a receipt.

IDC at this point I have $1500 to spend. I'll figure it out.

This.

Everyone is so goddamn sensitive these days and can't take a spec of criticism or comprehend good advice when it's offered.

Fucking 10 ply

Nobody critized me for one. They just said don't buy Skar without any explanation like I'm supposed to know the history of a company that has a AD on Amazon.

Then i get called butthurt and shyt for fkn listening to you people and returning the ****.

Wtf is this the twilight zone.

Hopefully ppl at SMD are more understanding and helpful.

Be willing to ask a broader question instead of a detailed question on a route you’re undecided on. You were at two evils and a new amp now you’re at another d2 sa12. Grab another one of those subs and then buy an amp that is stable down to half ohm. Most Reputable Korean board are half ohm stable but you don’t have to spend 500$ on one, then get new enclosure built.

Be willing to ask a broader question instead of a detailed question on a route you’re undecided on. You were at two evils and a new amp now you’re at another d2 sa12. Grab another one of those subs and then buy an amp that is stable down to half ohm. Most Reputable Korean board are half ohm stable but you don’t have to spend 500$ on one, then get new enclosure built.

Tyvm. Also they only require 1500w rms so that's a bonus.

I apologise to everyone if I came across like an arse I'm just 100 % ignorant about all of this.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.