Which should I purchase Skar rp2000.1 or skv2-2500.1?

I mean....I feel like in the face of a few heckles, he got the most collective good advice/responses that any new member has received in a hot minute. Slo ride, denim...he got some good ones

Did I miss something because I'm confused. He started a thread asking which amp, then in post 5 says he's sitting there with a giant amp. Then freaks out and says he returned everything. So either worst troll ever or just some kid who never had anything to begin with.

Did I miss something because I'm confused. He started a thread asking which amp, then in post 5 says he's sitting there with a giant amp. Then freaks out and says he returned everything. So either worst troll ever or just some kid who never had anything to begin with.

I wouldn't waste anyone's time

So....curious.... since youre still responding are you still going to try and execute a build? If you aren’t married to Skar audio and indicated that you didn’t like the taxes associated, you could always go with other brands that make comparable products. Those are just basic 1250w rms subs I doubt you Would even have issue with comparable products from other basic brands. Soudqubed, American bass, etc all have budget performers. Have a custom enclosure built for a couple under $175(xfl, HDS3.112, etc) subs and don’t buy a big ass new expensive Korean and you could piece some solid boom together for a good price.

So....curious.... since youre still responding are you still going to try and execute a build? If you aren’t married to Skar audio and indicated that you didn’t like the taxes associated, you could always go with other brands that make comparable products. Those are just basic 1250w rms subs I doubt you Would even have issue with comparable products from other basic brands. Soudqubed, American bass, etc all have budget performers. Have a custom enclosure built for a couple under $175(xfl, HDS3.112, etc) subs and don’t buy a big ass new expensive Korean and you could piece some solid boom together for a good price.

I do still have a Sundown sa12 in a 3 cu ft ported box wired to 1ohm

My problem started really when I bought the sa12 dvc 2ohm instead of the dvc 4ohm.

I bought the one speaker intending to add another later on. As you know I cant run 2 of the 2ohm speakers at 1 ohm. That led me to buying the skar equipment because it was cheaper than buying the 2 new sa12s 4ohm and a box.

if I could get a good amp that is a true 1500w rms @ 2ohm then I could buy another sa12 2ohm and then run the 2 sa12s @2ohm instead of @ 1ohm (correct me if that's wrong)

Now I have like $900 for an amp, another sa12 dvc 2ohm and a box for them.

Last edited:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.