Central Region Updated DFW build day

IA,IL,IN,KS,MI,MO,MN,NE,OH,OK,TX,WI
So Im excited for the build day. My front right door needs new deadening, ensolite, rewire, so I figured I would do that and my other 3 speakers along with new headunit install all in one day...

Ill have an MT and Brahma MKII to recone. We can wall the Brahma if you want before the recone //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Also will be doing some deadening of the B-pillar.

Ill have an MT and Brahma MKII to recone. We can wall the Brahma if you want before the recone //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
Also will be doing some deadening of the B-pillar.
I would like to show up just for this.

Eric im going to text you...

I need to rerun my speaker wire, install 9887, redeaden the front right door, deaden the trunk. Rebuild my false floor. Rewire my amps and batterys and install a DLS A5, and see if i like comps + 1 sub over comps+coaxial+2subs.

I need help installing a viper5900+glass break...

I need to rerun my speaker wire, install 9887, redeaden the front right door, deaden the trunk. Rebuild my false floor. Rewire my amps and batterys and install a DLS A5, and see if i like comps + 1 sub over comps+coaxial+2subs.

I need help installing a viper5900+glass break...

Ineed you to rerun my speaker wire, install 9887, redeaden the front right door, deaden the trunk, rebuild my false floor, rewire my amps and batterys and install a DLS A5 all while I sit and crack jokes about underage teens and young mothers. Also when you get done I am sure I will change my mind before I give it a listen so you will need to then hook up my comps, coaxials, and two subs.

Also I need you to install a viper5900 and glass break while I hit on your sister.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.