Central Region Updated DFW build day

IA,IL,IN,KS,MI,MO,MN,NE,OH,OK,TX,WI
I was going to run both bats under the hood and then run power back like i have distro it to amps and then ground from the amps to distro to the spare well since my ground now freaks every once in a while...

But we will see saturday.. =)

Debating if i wana overnight distro blocks... or if i can make do till mid next week some how..

i'll let you know by tonight.
birney oil change is easy the accord //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif shouldnt take nothing but 20minutes tops.
Doing almost anything on the accord is easy //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Thats why I like it so much.

Doing almost anything on the accord is easy //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
Thats why I like it so much.
Then why do i change the oil

YAY!! 1000th post

12th is good.

Mir- Cool man, hope to see ya sat. (I could use your drill bits bad...)

Birney- Awesome man, Ill be stopping by, what time is ok? You or Nick dont happen to have any distro blocks do you? Ill stop by then make a Lowes/HD run for my self after checking out what tools you have and what i need and then ill drop off my tools.

**** I am pissed I threw mine away... What a dumb move... any ways. Thanks guys for all the help. Another weekend of tearing the car up and putting it back together in 1 day... Im getting fast at unscrewing the whole dash lol and the doors dont take me more then 5 to take off even though there german.

(PS KICKER DISTROS ARE 25$ A PIECE ON SONIC!!! ERRR)

take a look in this pic, I'm selling some 1/0 to 4ga kicker d-blocks.

**** dj I just paid over night for 2 ****.
If they don't come or are wrong ill call you

How much?
i dunno. If they're $25 each plus shipping from sonic, how about $35 for both?

I have some short-ish pieces of 1/0 Hyperflex too. some with rings already on 'em.

Dj where are you in consideration to birneys new house... basswood and 35w

Because ill be there and if they dont come here by the time I am going over there I would really like to pick up yours to have and ill replace them with the ones I bought, and over nighted... ****ing a you posted 5 seconds after he said he mailed them. And who knows I might not even need them, im all hoping on both batcaps to fit up front...

Lots of work todo tomorrow. Ill see you like 10am birney.

dj how much for the nice ring terminals? I may be interested in those?

doug shoot me a call will ya, I pmed you my cell, I have some things I need to do. Please call. (at your convenience) I dotn have your number

Dj where are you in consideration to birneys new house... basswood and 35w
Because ill be there and if they dont come here by the time I am going over there I would really like to pick up yours to have and ill replace them with the ones I bought, and over nighted... ****ing a you posted 5 seconds after he said he mailed them. And who knows I might not even need them, im all hoping on both batcaps to fit up front...

Lots of work todo tomorrow. Ill see you like 10am birney.

dj how much for the nice ring terminals? I may be interested in those?

doug shoot me a call will ya, I pmed you my cell, I have some things I need to do. Please call.

To get to Dj's house get on I-30 east and drive till your ass hurts.

Meh all good. Fixed the dash up rattle wise... 7/10 cosmetic now... its centered but you can see the mental cage.

Any ways.... I wana order some raamat. Any one wana go in on some rolls to lower the price just need one more buyer...

ps mir saturday was 55+wind, today was 50-wind it was great out *****.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.