Northeast Region parking lot battles?

CT,DC,DE,MA,MD,NH,NJ,NY,PA,RI,VT,WV

psychoacoustics
10+ year member

hammer and the evil one
Buffalo NY
anyone down to do this ?

talked to victor from deephitters magazine today and it sounds like fun

im down this summer as soon as i can get my car out and the snow is gone i want a piece of a hatchback around here !!!!

so right now im going to do a general call out to al hatchback owners no rules just loud music !!!

this a 3 round format as talked about for audio thunder, or all out crowd vote

either way i dont mind, anything to get some interest in this sport and some cars together for a good time

anyone down to do this ?
talked to victor from deephitters magazine today and it sounds like fun

im down this summer as soon as i can get my car out and the snow is gone i want a piece of a hatchback around here !!!!

so right now im going to do a general call out to al hatchback owners no rules just loud music !!!

where are you located at in the northeast.. i will come out with my cougar if your close.

hey I got a cougar do I count?
if youre willing to make the drive. if we can get a good organized competition we will do certificates (and bragging rights) for each head to head battle winner, and at least a trophy best in show

I do live quite far away, too bad Michigan ***** and theres never any shows around here or in any close areas.... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

stupid michigan

jeremy does some shows in michigan

look here

http://www.termpro.com/asp/members2.asp?Who=12&MemberID=1177

and i dont know what my car is going to do i have all new subs, amps,battery,wiring and deck this year

going to start working on this soon

but crowd fav sounds cool maybe some bass race but i feel that is should have to play music well

this could be fr fun or for prizes whatever

ill keep everyone informed on the progress but if anyone wants to make a call out or just come up with some ideas lets hear them

wow-thats all we have to say-we just saw al "bumpin 150's" progress-ron had better look out-al is comin to win!!

what does ron have goin on???

wow-thats all we have to say-we just saw al "bumpin 150's" progress-ron had better look out-al is comin to win!!
what does ron have goin on???
nothin right now besides english papers and other school stuff **** school is getting in my way of getting loud

Anchorman%2BThe%2BLegend%2Bof%2BRon%2BBurgundy%2BDVD%2BMovie%2BReview.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.