Central Region Updated DFW build day

IA,IL,IN,KS,MI,MO,MN,NE,OH,OK,TX,WI

bigbirney420
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
Omaha, NE
Well I am hoping to do something January 12th or 17th, let me know what works for you. We should have a table saw by then and a full garage with space heaters if its not that warm. I dont have much to do, but I keep buying different **** so we shall see.

i thought that dfw was so great they could plan something in less than a week, and have everything they needed already //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif
We have everything we need(this is the first time its at birneys place so he is buying his own table saw //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif), but however I will be busy after this weekend for the next 2-3 weeks //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

but either of those dates should work, i'll let you know if it doesnt by then.

Ill be available for all days. I have no real big plans any ways. Nothing that trumps car audio!

-Birney can i use your house for a bit saturday? My dash needs to be done its bugging the **** out of me and so are my doors, shouldn't be much Ill work in the street. I just need a place to sprawl out and a place to work.

-Mir wana come?

-ITALIAN Can i come by an grab the spectrum? I would like to use it, and try it out and see if I wana buy more for the big new build day?

I would like to deaden my b-pillars, make a new set of kicks, and a-pillars.
Is Fiberglassing allowed at your house? If not I can do the deadening and a-pillars.
Fiberglassing is fine, or garage has its own entrance so the smell is not a problem.

Bubros I will be around this weekend, we have to change my brothers oil

i need to come up with something to do so i can make it to one of these build days.

hmm... i have some arc comps and a jl 12w0 laying around and a completely stock stereo in my truck...

Ill be available for all days. I have no real big plans any ways. Nothing that trumps car audio!
-Birney can i use your house for a bit saturday? My dash needs to be done its bugging the **** out of me and so are my doors, shouldn't be much Ill work in the street. I just need a place to sprawl out and a place to work.

-Mir wana come?

-ITALIAN Can i come by an grab the spectrum? I would like to use it, and try it out and see if I wana buy more for the big new build day?
i'll let you know by tonight.

birney oil change is easy the accord //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif shouldnt take nothing but 20minutes tops.

12th is good.

Mir- Cool man, hope to see ya sat. (I could use your drill bits bad...)

Birney- Awesome man, Ill be stopping by, what time is ok? You or Nick dont happen to have any distro blocks do you? Ill stop by then make a Lowes/HD run for my self after checking out what tools you have and what i need and then ill drop off my tools.

**** I am pissed I threw mine away... What a dumb move... any ways. Thanks guys for all the help. Another weekend of tearing the car up and putting it back together in 1 day... Im getting fast at unscrewing the whole dash lol and the doors dont take me more then 5 to take off even though there german.

(PS KICKER DISTROS ARE 25$ A PIECE ON SONIC!!! ERRR)

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.