Northwest Region Spl In Colorado

AK,CO,ID,MT,ND,OR,SD,WY,WA

ALL THAT BASS
10+ year member

DO YOU THINK YOU CAN??
Alright Guys.. as everyone who knows me, knows, I'm not big into test tones, BUT I am gunna hold some spl shows of some sort nest year, I need input, actual input from the "competitors" other then posting #'s, showing up on time and being organized, what do YOU ALL want to see to get the Colorado scene going again? I'll be advertising the shows and getting the word out, but I want some honest input, what would get YOU to a show? I'll be doing bass race type stuff along with drive by, and port wars to get my clientèle involved, and make it more interesting for everyone. Any other ideas and or input is welcomed. Don't be shy, nows your time to be involved in the Denver Shows, not just show up and donate twenty or thirty bux for a trophy.

Get at me guys

Mike

other than that.....let me think about it for a bit....have to remember what actually caught my attention in WI.....

car show incorporated into the event maybe?

Better looking trophies without circuit city plastered all over them //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

Quicker shows.No allowing people to be on the meter for 2 + minutes.No "in the lane" fixing or box repositioning.As a competitor, I do not want to be standing around all day watching 25 people playing on the meter for 10 minutes each.

Brent, I noticed you're running an art series 300. Yanno I have 2 200's 2 100's and a pro art 25 at the shop? one of the 100's and the pro art 25 are still brand spankin new. I robbed the power plugs from 'em though, but I can get the better 4 ga power plugs for 'em. Know anyone that might be interested?

Mike

All good info guys.. NICE BIG Trophies without circuit city all over 'em, quicker runs and shows, no "in lane" adjustments or repairs. So basically a structured show. haha Gives me a starting point.

give aways are always cool. makin it a family event is also a plus. things like the "L7 throw" are cool just anything to keep it fun and make people wanna come back. i really wanna make it up to denver and other places is co for comps. denver is only 8 hrs away.

Only show I've actually been too was a carshow/stereo show in Seattle, but it included a bikini contest that turned into a topless bikini contest...that was a good show in my opinion //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I gotta try to make some of these shows next year instead of just talkin about it :/

If you hold a bikini and/or a wet t-shirt contest, make **** sure the girls are good looking. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.