Central Region Updated DFW build day

IA,IL,IN,KS,MI,MO,MN,NE,OH,OK,TX,WI
The **** ever... I didnt change my mind this time... Some one jacked my ****ing deck, so i had to search for a new one on the forums, then came across this amp. So no.
But i am perfectly capable of doing everything my self, And I have the only time I need help is when i watch some one do it for the first time, almost every time after that I can handle everything my self. Ask moke, I pay attention and usualy get things down so the next time I can do it all.

The alarm is a whole new ball park.
Lawl...

Justin, I have 10oz of glass and 2 gallons of resin just sitting here now since i went a different route with my floor. You want to redo your kicks? I also got plenty of Rage too, so sanding shouldn't be a problem //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
Joseph still has like 10 yards of the mat I sold him that he hasnt payed me for yet.

I am thinking about redoing them, but I am holding out because I think one fo the coustics are on its last leg...

If it goes Id hate to do the work and then have to redo for aother set of speakers.

**** chevy...

Mir. you saw me take that dash apart last weekend, its no accord but i can take the thign apart in 30 mins install the deck in 5. I just need to cut and re clip the power, thats it. Then connect rcas. Run the speaker wire for the one speaker. Hook it up and test fronts + 1 sub and we can figure out if i wana run the dls. Then ill start the rebuild if i want. Shouldnt be that bad and worse case scenario. I take two days.

I like the cold. I can work harder and not sweat. But the wind *****.

Joseph still has like 10 yards of the mat I sold him that he hasnt payed me for yet.
I am thinking about redoing them, but I am holding out because I think one fo the coustics are on its last leg...

If it goes Id hate to do the work and then have to redo for aother set of speakers.

How about we build you a new console, you got income coming in now. downfire the mag. and have a cupholder on top and maybe an ashtray too //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/tongue.gif.6130eb82179565f6db8d26d6001dcd24.gif or atleast lets clean up them wires behind you.

order some cable

http://www.fullcompass.com/product/335901.html

and take all the connectors off your long ass wires and custom length them.

How about we build you a new console, you got income coming in now. downfire the mag. and have a cupholder on top and maybe an ashtray too //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/tongue.gif.6130eb82179565f6db8d26d6001dcd24.gif or atleast lets clean up them wires behind you.
order some cable

http://www.fullcompass.com/product/335901.html

and take all the connectors off your long ass wires and custom length them.
Not sure how long Ill be keeping this truck. So Im not trying to do too much work.

Main goal is to fix a rattle in the processor, Deaden the rear pillars and get my new tweets installed when they arrive.

If you want the box back you lent me, youre more then welcome to have it back //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I appriciate you letting me borrow it.

Also, I have a Brahma MKII that may replace the Mag...not sure yet.

Not sure how long Ill be keeping this truck. So Im not trying to do too much work.
Main goal is to fix a rattle in the processor, Deaden the rear pillars and get my new tweets installed when they arrive.

If you want the box back you lent me, youre more then welcome to have it back //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I appriciate you letting me borrow it.

Also, I have a Brahma MKII that may replace the Mag...not sure yet.
im not hurting on the box. you should see my floor right now, i think you'll like it for the most part. I'll show you it in person, the carpet comes in today. I need to spend time and clean up all my wiring. even though I wont see it, its bothering me.

Which tweeters did you purchase?

Dude...
Who pissed in your Wheaties this morning? Whoever it was +1 for them, youre all flustered and Im getting a kick out of it.
Me?

Everyday I wake up and eat pissed on Wheaties.

People just **** everyday people ruin my day.

im not hurting on the box. you should see my floor right now, i think you'll like it for the most part. I'll show you it in person, the carpet comes in today. I need to spend time and clean up all my wiring. even though I wont see it, its bothering me.

Which tweeters did you purchase?
http://hybrid-audio.com/

Me?

Awww...

Me?

You need to learn and relax, your life isnt that hard. Everyone changes **** all the time, thats why there is always so much for sale everywhere. Stop getting all upset at ridiculous **** and just enjoy life and all the gifts you have been given:yureawsm:

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.