Speaker Buzz After Installing Amplifier

I'm using cruthfield brand 4 ch rca cables, they seem pretty high quality, also, does the same thing with a different pair of rcas ran outside the car. I've pulled it out almost every time I've messed with it, moved it around, moved the wires around. No change.
I hope you have their cheap cables, which are shielded. There is a tendency with RCAs to go unshielded with their higher end cables, which of course is bad juju.

I hope you have their cheap cables, which are shielded. There is a tendency with RCAs to go unshielded with their higher end cables, which of course is bad juju.
these are the rcas I'm using from them. I don't see why they wouldn't be shielded.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230725_134154_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230725_134154_Chrome.jpg
    241.4 KB · Views: 11
Goes between the HU and amp. You'll need 2 of them.
just exchanged the stereo for another unit after checking everything. I still have the same issue. What else do you think it could be? If I'm using an external amp, I can just use the power and ground in the stereos harness right? to hopefully eliminate some interference.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...