My first "Active" "SQ'ish" build attempt.

www.resonixsoundsolutions.com/reference-information

long story short, outer skin needs zero. Inner skin you should be doing 100% coverage
Actually, I am glad you took the time to point this out to me. I do have some rattles that I didn't have before. I don't think it is going to harm anything having the CCF inside the door and that stuff is pretty much a permanent part of the door now so I will not attempt to pull it out. I will however order some more CCF and do the doors 100% or 98%. I swear... the yellow flies were relentless and I have no tolerance for biting flies. So I did rush. I will fix it.

What the hell are yellow flies?
These little spawns of Satan!!

yellow-fly.png

I don't know why but tonight while at work I decided to lower the back seat backrests opening up the cargo area. All you can see is the sub box, the speaker connection and a small gap on either side of the enclosure. Bass response is better and there are less rattles in the car.

I don't know why but tonight while at work I decided to lower the back seat backrests opening up the cargo area. All you can see is the sub box, the speaker connection and a small gap on either side of the enclosure. Bass response is better and there are less rattles in the car.
Ummmm duhh

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...