How Many Channels and How to Wire???...

Audiocontrol does make a 6 channel. Not sure if it has built in full DSP.
I've been confused but might be unraveling a little... the LC6i is a 6-channel line converter... i'm thinking now of pairing that up with two amplifiers... 1.) BOSS Audio Systems R1004 4 Channel and... 2.) BOSS Audio Systems R1002 Car Amplifier - 2 Channel

I've been confused but might be unraveling a little... the LC6i is a 6-channel line converter... i'm thinking now of pairing that up with two amplifiers... 1.) BOSS Audio Systems R1004 4 Channel and... 2.) BOSS Audio Systems R1002 Car Amplifier - 2 Channel
No need for a line converter. You said you have a new radio. Is it an aftermarket? As in, not OEM. If yes, then it can connect directly to the amps via RCAs.

the converter is converting 4-channel into 6-channel... aside from high to low....
That's the general gist of it, but to get 6 channels, Bobbytwonames had the best solution. Run the doors and rears with the four channel amp, and the dash with the front channels of the radio (those do not require alot of power). That way you keep the amount of components to a minimum. The dash are used as filler to cover a spectum of about 2kHz-6kHz.
Is the radio aftermarket? If it is, that makes WAY easier to set you up.

That's the general gist of it, but to get 6 channels, Bobbytwonames had the best solution. Run the doors and rears with the four channel amp, and the dash with the front channels of the radio (those do not require alot of power). That way you keep the amount of components to a minimum. The dash are used as filler to cover a spectum of about 2kHz-6kHz.
i was attempting to avoid running and re-wiring things... not that it is too difficult but i want to leave it alone as much as possible...

i don't know how well all this stuff is going to fit under the passenger seat though... 3 boxes about 6 X 9 each...

i don't know how well all this stuff is going to fit under the passenger seat though... 3 boxes about 6 X 9 each...
I was just scrutinizing the schematic you uploaded, and I think it is best that you replace the OEM amplifier. That way you would only need to add the LOC. When the radio was installed, did you use an adapter harness?

I was just scrutinizing the schematic you uploaded, and I think it is best that you replace the OEM amplifier. That way you would only need to add the LOC. When the radio was installed, did you use an adapter harness?
i did use a harness... the problem with using the OEM is they are non-existent... this is a 1995 Lexus ES300...

i did use a harness... the problem with using the OEM is they are non-existent... this is a 1995 Lexus ES300...
Money back guarantee. Worth a shot.
Screenshot_20220203-234241.png

BTW, a possibility but, have you checked the amp's fuse? Also, have you tried calling tv repair shops to find if they may be able to fix it?

Money back guarantee. Worth a shot.View attachment 35549
BTW, a possibility but, have you checked the amp's fuse? Also, have you tried calling tv repair shops to find if they may be able to fix it?
yes, i did check the fuse for the amp... and I know though there are used factory amps out there... i could probably find a graveyard and pull one... my concern is the entire happening again... the original pioneer amplifier was good but it is electronic and it does have a little age on it... that's not to say a used amp wouldn't last time but forwhatever reason I've committed now to a two amp install with the converter... I'm using a relay for the 'remote on' to power the three but counting up all things including RCA>2-wire adapters it going to cost me at around $200. using a factory amp i'd be needing the converter anyway but then at least I'd know what I'd be getting... my vehicle has low miles for it's age but most don't...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...