How Many Channels and How to Wire???...

I don't know what you have run the 4 rcas to that you mentioned. If it's to the factory amp, you won't need them anymore. You can just remove one set or tape up the ends, and plug the other set into the new amp.
the 4 RCA's are coming off the head unit from the front l/r and rear l/r. they have been the feed for the factory amp the past year. if i were to use either the front or the rear since they are already where the amp is what would be the difference?...

the 4 RCA's are coming off the head unit from the front l/r and rear l/r. they have been the feed for the factory amp the past year. if i were to use either the front or the rear since they are already where the amp is what would be the difference?...

There's no difference since fader on head unit won't do anything anymore. Pick whichever one you like, unplug it from the factory amp and plug into the new amp.

There's no compatibility issues ignore that. Leave the factory harness plugged in for accessory power, ignore everything else. Only things you need to plug in at the head unit is the factory harness, one set of RCAs, and remote turn on wire for the amp. Compatibility only matters if using the maestro unit for its full function. You are using this as a stand alone amp.
alright... it appears doable then... away we go..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...