Help me choose subs Camaro SS

its all miscommunication guys he forgot to put in "RE" on his original post, sh*t happens to all of us, especially if its a grandpa on the forum lol just move on.
Yeah... I empathize, more than you know I had a major Ischemic stroke at age 50 a year ago... I have a half dead brain anymore ( one hemisphere died) ... it has changed everything even my personality... I have my own personal hell here with a borderline case of Torrets. Not to mention that I've used this recovery to relearn my motor skills! Imagine not even being able to grasp a hammer or stand. The installs I'm doin' lately are a form of rehab for me... Maybe I'll work again... But I was fired from a 1200 a week job when I tried to return to work and fell... F"ing AZ!!! Boomingrandpa always has a kind word even to dumb questions... Like mine!

Boogerman?..Quite a few low 150 cars... a few cars that are 155 ish a couple pushin 158!!! Alas mine is mid 140's I'd wager... I'll find out tomorrow maybe. The most impressive I've seen is a single 15 walled in a compact... He's got a ZV5 on 5k... it sounds so clean all the way to 150! A little port insert and 15 hz... Windy!

You should see the glass and roof... I've never seen glass bend THAT way.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.