Upgrade eD 7kv.2

Participant count
  • Participant list

joeybutts
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
VA
Hey gang, I built a transmission line for a 7kv.2 I had lying around and it's pretty awesome for a 6.5" subwoofer. But as always......craving a little more. :p

Can you guys lend some recommendations for subs that would be a nice improvement? SA, DD, MA.....

No particular category I'm looking for, probably more SPL than SQ. I'm pretty happy with the 7kv.2 but have been bit by the bug and am looking to try something new in the T-line. If I remember it's tuned to 28.

Thanks!

Oops....forgot to mention, rocking a Soundstream Picasso Nano PN5.640D....supposedly 350@2ohm.....

Bump for some opinions, or possibly recommendations on something I haven't heard about before. Just discovered the ampere audio RVE 6.5.... looks like a freak....

Thanks bruh, but do you think any of those would be an improvement?

I've done some looking and have come across two contenders that I think would be perfect, but I know nothing about one of them.

Ampere audio rev 6.5 or sundown x6.5?

I know sundown has a monster following and a great track record for reliability and performance. I know nothing about ampere.

Thoughts between those two?

Someone said you can throw more power to subs in a transmission line ? Don't quote me on it.

I ran a stetsom 3K3 on my tline box with two 8's //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I believe a tline works on the premise of compression.

Any one have some input on one or the other?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.