Help me choose subs Camaro SS

What pioneer? Those E's are underrated RMS...The Pioneer you listed says 600... it may say more but I'd be real careful backing that up ... I would not try this with that pioneer... watch...
i'm running 930rms to pioneer 3003 ported man..

I know what coil is in the E.... i know how much power ive CLAMPED on that coil.... its more than the pioneer coil can handle. I know this because my brother asked to borrow an amp to power his pioneer champion... which blew in a few weeks on ~550 clamped

i'm running 930rms to pioneer 3003 ported man..
after box rise you arent seeing 930 watts. think 2-3 ohm power out of your amp and thats what you will see in real life music runs. Clamp test your amps and you'll never see 1 ohm power out of any amp. Its not that the sub is beefy its because after rise, you are barely getting to the sub's rms. people easily throw an underrated 2k rms amp to a pair of sundown Es no problem.

after box rise you arent seeing 930 watts. think 3 ohm power out of your amp and thats what you will see in real life music runs. Clamp test your amps and you'll never see 1 ohm power out of any amp. Its not that the sub is beefy its because after rise, you are barely getting to the sub's rms. people easily throw a 2k rms amp to a pair of sundown Es no problem.
i understand all that man.. he was just confused by what we were saying that nvx had large sub disp and i said my sub is bigger than that..

Jacob was clamping almost 2500 per sub during testing for the e v3 12s. In the blazer 4 e 12s broke 155 sealed clamping like 94xx. They also did bassrace runs with that setup

i know what coil is in the e.... I know how much power ive clamped on that coil.... Its more than the pioneer coil can handle. I know this because my brother asked to borrow an amp to power his pioneer champion... Which blew in a few weeks on ~550 clamped
guys i wasn't comapring my sub to the e (but if i did i'd say they pretty close) we were talking about sub disp..

My bad... Even then that RMS your quoting is straight off the SonicElectronix clamp video and your into a reactive load not a static fixed load like the video... Ive done a single 12 on 1K at 143 db in an install and it was wrecking stuff... sun visors,mirror, external window trim and Launching a full beer off the roof and It was clamped at 880 watts during the run...

thats what i'm saying i think sundown E is like .12-.14 my pioneer is under .1 and it has good size magnet and handles lots more power.
You did say sundown E, and that sub is a level above the Pioneer

You did say sundown E, and that sub is a level above the Pioneer
i was saying the e and my pioneer had smaller sub disp than that re which is listed at .17 and both the e and my sub handle more power than the re..now do u understand?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.