Air Chamber question

I could have swore it said zv4 12s at first but looks like he edited his first post
Ya I went back and looked and looked but I don't think he ever said. Thought it was X series but could have been wrong *shrugs*

same chamber is fine. I would rather gain match then strap. I was always louder gain matching then strapping. Along with many other people i know. Not to mention strapping places unnecessary stress on the slave amp. A few people that strapped tested their amps power after a few years and found the slave amp did significantly less power than the master amp. Not to mention strapping creates a sh*t ton of rise as well.
How do you match subsonic and low pass filters? Can't find a video on that or info. I understand gain matching but how do you match everything else.

How do you match subsonic and low pass filters? Can't find a video on that or info. I understand gain matching but how do you match everything else.
low pass is done on the head unit never at the amp.

subsonic if you have a box tuned low enough along with having common sense (not full tilting when you are playing 15-25hz rebassed songs) you can leave it off as well.

I've literally stopped using subsonic filters completely and never had any issues. Main important thing is to have common sense with car audio.

low pass is done on the head unit never at the amp.
subsonic if you have a box tuned low enough along with having common sense (not full tilting when you are playing 15-25hz rebassed songs) you can leave it off as well.

I've literally stopped using subsonic filters completely and never had any issues. Main important thing is to have common sense with car audio.
So you just leave subsonic and lpf turned down at amp and do it at the headunit. Okay cool like i said I'm not really gonna be playing comp stuff. JUst everyday music. I was gonna do a center slot port tuned to 30 hz with shared chamber. Sound good?

All I ask is some pics when you get this build going.
Haha yeah will do. Just worrying about box design too much. Kinda getting at that everyone has a personal preference and I just need to try one design out. Just want everything to go perfecy

Haha yeah will do. Just worrying about box design too much. Kinda getting at that everyone has a personal preference and I just need to try one design out. Just want everything to go perfecy
Understandable. Did you by chance ever mention vehicle they're going into?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.