Stinger doing 15% off

spokey9
5,000+ posts

5 time International Booty Bandit Gold Meldalist
NE AR

I just grabbed the 2k and 1k monoblock for my delta for a total of $313 😍

Figure at that price I'll run them til the car is done then swap them out for either salts or sits

They have AudioControl amps - did Stinger buy AudioControl when I wasn't looking????
Probably 😂

AudioControl monoblocks have an undefeatable ssf set too high...so I really don't pay much attention to the brand in general 😳

Last edited:
AC units have a PFM filtrer. They can be changed for about $12

I think they come with a 24 hz stock, not an issue, personally. I do think there are definitely more reasonable monoblocks on the market for sure.

The stinger is an in house stinger design, well made and very reasonable for what you get. Are they a SALT, no, but still, decent enough at 15% off for sure!

Last edited:
The stinger is an in house stinger design, well made and very reasonable for what you get. Are they a SALT, no, but still, decent enough at 15% off for sure
I think they'll do fine til I find the right deal on some salts or siqs...and honestly $300 ain't bad for a pair of monoblocks imo

This threw me for a loop. My dumb ass pondered if Audio Control was making air conditioning units. PFM translated to Particulate Filtration Media.
Ha, yeah, me too! I looked them a while ago, reminded me that they reminded me of the old RF x over modules, boards. Fixed 24 hz subsonic is probably fine for most. I like their equipment, if you can afford their amplifiers, pretty compact for what you get but they are expensive comparatively. Like any brand, looks cool if they all match - but I got over that being a criteria a long time ago.

Can't hear what they look like!

For the price (and the little power you get for that price)...shouldn't be a $12 "surcharge" to bypass the crossover...

Got my amps yesterday...they're surprisingly heavy (especially at the price) and other than the cheap pots look and feel like really solid amps. Now to wait about 2 months to install them 😢

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...