Air space

Participant count
  • Participant list
I try to recommend what I can with what information is given. Hopefully you can get the enclosure you need and want for your subs.
My apologies If I did not give the best solution to the questions asked of within the other thread. I went off the information provided without making a customized enclosure for that space provided and given.

Round flared aeroports would give you some extra air space. I did a 4 cube enclosure for a 15 not long ago and the aeroport saved around .5 cubes over the slot port with the same air space. You’d almost need to go custom to squeeze everything you can out of your space.

I try to recommend what I can with what information is given. Hopefully you can get the enclosure you need and want for your subs.
My apologies If I did not give the best solution to the questions asked of within the other thread. I went off the information provided without making a customized enclosure for that space provided and given.
No don't apologize I totally understand and the information you provided helped alot

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...