91 Skyline GTR Build Log

I got some plexi sitting at work if you need any.
thanks corey. a guy in my course works at a glass shop in town so he can get me some. what sizes do you have?

you dont know anyone that could sand blast some things onto it do ya? and no i dont just want to sand paper it. no half assing here //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/greedy.gif.5a53e6246569d7ab79867170f3b06629.gif

i forgot to add that an optima red top(group 34) was installed too...and also the head unit was grounded to the battery. thats the second peice of flux running to the battery.

IMG_1408.jpg

i want to build some sort of battery/fuse cover. the big red batt sticks out pretty bad. perhaps a carbon piece will accent the rest of the engine nicey

this car has been in the shop for a week waiting on a new control arm. but, since a place here called AutoDream is too ****ing stupid to order the right god **** control arm, this car may now be TOTALLED. they specialize in RHD japanese cars (skylines esp.) and yet they manage to order the right one. that in itself is an honest mistake. but they time and time again told the part was in when it obviously wasnt. the car was suppose to be done and out of the mechanics(no afilliation to autodream) last thursday but since autodream is so retarted it still rests in the parking lot. However theres a problem. last night some stupid mother ****er decided to go have some drinks with some friends and apperently had too many. so his stupid selfish ass decided he was good to drive home. turns out he was too drunk to drive and this ****ing moronic loser drove his car directly into the skyline as it sat in the mechanics parking lot waiting to be fixed. one of the cars caught on fire. i dont have the details yet, but sadly this build wont continue for a while...or ever. i will post all the info as i know, along with picutres.

no **** eh. i was looking forward to getting this car for so long. i love this car almost as much as the owner...i have spent so much time with it, its like losing my own car. i was suppose to get it tommarow as the part was in today(so they say) but looks like i may never get it...

i hope to god it was the drunk drivers vehicle that caught fire...

this car was suppose to undergoe a huge transformation this winter.

now, nothing. becuase of one stupid mother****ing cocksucking life ******* peice of ****.

Well im not starting the build until monday but im going to post some prebuild info. The car is as the title states a 1991 Nissan Skyline GTR. He has plans to bump the horsepower from the stock 325-350ish to aroudn 500 next summer. And then to follow he wants it painted Lamboghini orange lol which would probably cost more than the cars worth. but would look //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eek.gif.771b7a90cf45cabdc554ff1121c21c4a.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/greedy.gif.5a53e6246569d7ab79867170f3b06629.gif:
In ur dreams,that car aint making more 300+ horsres,let me know when he puts 3.5k in the motor and dynos it,then it MIGHT make 350 horse.

ya i was probably just guessing at it. i think its around 290

btw, did you even read the above post....this car isnt getting any money put into the engine for a long time..........but thanks for the heads up cheif

In ur dreams,that car aint making more 300+ horsres,let me know when he puts 3.5k in the motor and dynos it,then it MIGHT make 350 horse.
i believe the motor already produces something like 276 horses....300+ horses aint far fetched if you ask me..........this is a turbo charged 2.6 litre moter.....nissans flagship motor i believe.....drifters down here are making 300+ horsepower motors with only the 2.0 litre motor from the silvia.....92 octrane.

but if he's saying stock is 300+ then.........................my answer is..........sure buddy.

i believe the motor already produces something like 276 horses....300+ horses aint far fetched if you ask me..........this is a turbo charged 2.6 litre moter.....nissans flagship motor i believe.....drifters down here are making 300+ horsepower motors with only the 2.0 litre motor from the silvia.....92 octrane.
but if he's saying stock is 300+ then.........................my answer is..........sure buddy.
i believe its the rb25det

twin turbo, actually.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.