91 Skyline GTR Build Log

You're not trying to say that the owner is going to buy a Z-Tune if this car is totalled, are you? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wow.gif.23d729408e9177caa2a0ed6a2ba6588e.gif There were only 20 made.
-Bill-
i forgot to add, you can read wikipedia well //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Why would frame damage be so hard to repair? A skilled body man and a frame rack and she will be back to new.
uhhh.....im pretty sure it is illegal to register a car if it has ever had any frame damage. no matter how little of damage there is

well, atleast here in canada.

well if anything good comes from this...expect a 9X Skyline GTR Build Log Take 2

it will entail...not DD. i hate the sound of those tweaters. the only thing the insurance is not taking is the head unit, which i had removed weeks ago to go in on warantee. sooo...expect another bigger, better, better sounding, more impressive, louder, sexier build log. full of lots of...w00fage and fun

unless of course it isnt written off. in that case, its buisness as usual. and the trunk buiild willl begin. which will be impressive in itself.

If that's true then Canada *****.
indeed. but would you want a car thats had frame damage repairedby someone who knows nothing of frame damage repair driving around? that could end bad. so i vote its a good idea, except for when this happens and it would indeed be easy to fix. oh well....life goes on

i forgot to add, you can read wikipedia well //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
Ooooh. My knowledge has been doubted.. No, I was just REALLY into imports for a couple years and The R30-R34 Skylines were a favorite. Until I drove a procharged WS6. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cool.gif.3bcaf8f141236c00f8044d07150e34f7.gif

-Bill-

Ooooh. My knowledge has been doubted.. No, I was just REALLY into imports for a couple years and The R30-R34 Skylines were a favorite. Until I drove a procharged WS6. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cool.gif.3bcaf8f141236c00f8044d07150e34f7.gif
-Bill-
haha yea, im just playin. you seem to know your ****...

me however, im just getting into the whole tuner scene...im considering getting a 180sx with the sr20 turbo. i like the look of the well done up 240/180...and well since im in school the cheap factor is good too. im taking up autocross as a hobbie next summer, and i may dab into drifting a bit. my other option is to buy my friends 89 crx si and do db drag and autocross. its a tough choice //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

hopefully my friend whos uncle owns an importing company can get me a good deal on a good import...

and yea, i imagine i will return to the love of high displacement engines...but for now i may as well conform and get a jdm car. lol jk, but i do like them after working with this skyline(i used to hate japanese cars and considered them all ricers)

regardless of what i get, it will be cool then my 4 door grand prix LOL

car went off to the insurance impopund today...will update when i know what the fate of the car is. if it is written off, it will be bought back assuming its a decently low cost. and the rb will go to a good home and the rest will be parted out. and he will be buying another gtr. regardless expect this build to continue or another gtr buildlog to be made. if all goes as planned, also expect another build, not involving audio.

also, here are the high res shots

http://www.shanedumont.ca/GTR/damaged

Why do you post?
I post beacuase i have as much right to as anyone its all honey an wine when people diss me but it seems very sourgrapes when i say well anything for that matter 99% of the time i try and help if i can i was simply pointing out that the skilines here in aus are second only to japan as they are so prevelent rhd is the way they wee made its like us in oz makeing a lhd corvetee 1957 or thereabots a rhd it defeats the purpose and anyway why answer dont like the post dont comment

and by the way sorry to ssee the ride that way its a **** shame they are a nice beast we have heaps of the gtts and gts4s for real cheap but the GTRs a still a heart starter just sumthin different about them yes I like them I like them alot:crying: for the crash:veryhapp:for the new project

indeed

anyhow the insurance agency is inspecting the vehicle today

im looking for a 180sx. my grand prix is going to be sold soon

i guess ill bump this...

the car was written off. too much frame damage

but, i got a 180 and hes getting a new GTR. so 2 new toys to play with //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.