03 Cobra mustang build

Coming along nice. And to everyone saying "omgz you cut a Cobra's panels!!". Chill out. They are the exact same panels in every 94-04 Mustsng, whether it be V6/GT/Mach 1/Bullitt or Cobra. Pretty sure he could replace the panels for cheap if he wanted.

That being said I hate the placement/presence of the rear 5x7s. Back when I still "liked" rear fill, I just used the stock locations for the 5x7 rears. I had thoughts about placing some coaxs in the same spot you guys did. Glad I didn't.

Other than that aspect (and my opionion of course), looking like nice clean work!

Coming along nice. And to everyone saying "omgz you cut a Cobra's panels!!". Chill out. They are the exact same panels in every 94-04 Mustsng, whether it be V6/GT/Mach 1/Bullitt or Cobra. Pretty sure he could replace the panels for cheap if he wanted.
That being said I hate the placement/presence of the rear 5x7s. Back when I still "liked" rear fill, I just used the stock locations for the 5x7 rears. I had thoughts about placing some coaxs in the same spot you guys did. Glad I didn't.

Other than that aspect (and my opionion of course), looking like nice clean work!
Yea i don't think it would cost much at all to replace the panels if i wanted not that he money part matters. Cars are the most expensive hobby so you pretty much have to throw money at them anyway. I think it will look and sound good when they are installed and finished though.

well for the most part the car is finished up and George picked it up. It needs to come back for a little tuning and very minor changes but that it //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

My camera ***** when the flash is on so again the pictures really don't project what it looks like....

a rewrapped the rear deck, screwed up a couple parts but its installed and whatever i messed up on is almost covered, that and the fact you can hardly see it in the car anyway since the window is right above ti and it has a 5% tint

IMG_0938.jpg

IMG_0939.jpg

got some wire loom to cover the wires going into the amp rack

IMG_0943.jpg

IMG_0944.jpg

IMG_0945.jpg

I also need to trim down the speaker wire for the sub

IMG_0946.jpg

WHATS WITH THE SPEAKER WIRE SHOWING!?!?! man you need to not only trim, but HIDE that stuff, and I thought the spider was going to be facing out? Also.. wheres the pix of the 5x7 install at??

it has really good output for being that size box, its a little bass heavy but once I tune the amps a little it should sound perfect, but even as it is it sounds very clean.

WHATS WITH THE SPEAKER WIRE SHOWING!?!?! man you need to not only trim, but HIDE that stuff, and I thought the spider was going to be facing out? Also.. wheres the pix of the 5x7 install at??
geez lol FREAK OUT why dont you haha, like I said its not 100% finished.. and I didnt take a pic of the 5x7s because I need to repaint the grills so I only put the speakers in right now, doesn't look too good without the grills on....

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.